the chronicles of dream..... chapter 3

Dorian arrived at the club at about 6pm. He intended to help the guys set before the show and watch the show too. the guys greeted him as he got in, Alex set him straight to work helping with props. A few of the guys were busy with the sound system. 

" You been practicing Dorain?" Alex asked as they sat together backstage.

"Yea I think i'm doing pretty ok," 

Guys were all getting in various costumes.

"Ok pay attention, next show you on k?"

"Ok"

The club was backed from wall to wall with estrogen than a gyno's office in no time. Drinks were flowing freely amongst the feminine chatty, the Dj was another face Dorian recognized from the gym. A pretty dark skinned girl, he remembered he huge cleavage but her name slipped his mind. She was managing the wheels of steel expertly however, she already had hips gyrating. her voice came across the speakers.

"Hey LADIES! are you READY!"

She was greeted by loud horny screams. 

"C'mon ladies I can't hear you!"

louder screams responded.

"I think you ready...! you sound ready! Here are the sweet, hot, mesmerizing, tantalizing KANDY MEN!!!!!!!!"

The guys were ushered in by screams and R Kelly's seems like you're ready.

All the Kandy men were wearing black pants with pink strips at the seams and white merino. they walked on slowly, got into formation.  The women screamed louder. they pointed at them and began a slow wine as they groped themselves and danced their way down the stage. Before the chorus was ended the stage was littered with money.

After the first number the dancers came on one at a time and danced to other r kelly, guinwine songs.

Dorain was amazed by the female's responses, the money and he had to admit the dancers were damn good. they had so much control, and great dance moods. they interacted with the audience expertly. 

Alex came up to him as lickit was doing his routine.

"What you think?"

"Pretty awesome."

"How about a little baptism by fire huh?"

"what?"

"Giving you 15 minutes on stage before me, "

"Yea i can do it."

"Confidence i like.....  ok I'm going to tell Dj Sparkle you on next."

Dream was ready for his debut.