Chronicles of Dream....... Exotic Dancer

Sweat poured off Dorian as he squeezed his eyes shut and grunted.
"40"
That was end of that rep.
"So what did you say after she mentioned your nightly activities?"  Whisky asked as he helped Dorian put the bar back.
"Man I was speechless, I couldn't believe someone found out that quickly. After one show!"  He indicated with his index finger.
Whisky was grinning at this point. He hiked up his shorts and sat on the bench across from Dorian. He loved a good story, especially if it was going where he thought. Oh boy!
" so of course I'm praying now this old bag of wrinkles doesn't report me, not that I think that it would get me expelled, or worst ask me for sex."  Dorian shivered a little at the thought again, " but anyway thank God she only thinks I'm partying .
Whisky laughed at Dorian's obvious disgust. He was about to ask another question when he realised he had lost his attention. Following Dorian's line of sight he recognized who had captured it. Dj Sparks was busy chatting up the receptionist. Her head of natural curls flipped back as she was enjoying a good belly laugh at the receptionist's words.  Her sweat covered bosom going up and down through her tight blue work out top, Dorian was lost.
Whisky snapped his fingers in front of Dorian's face.
"What?" He mumed.
"Dude, forget about her, you won't get lucky. She only likes girls."
"But..."
"Listen to me; lesbian."
"I'm going over there."
With that Dorian got up. Whisky shook his head,

Dj Sparks saw Dorian walking over to her, intention in his eyes and purpose in his steps. She inwardly rolled her eyes, they always thought they had something special to get her. Poor fellow , she thought, I'll let him down easy, he was kind of cute.
"I can read your mind."
Spark raised an eyebrow she didn't expect that line
"Really? What am I thinking?"
"You are thinking, here comes another guy with some corny pick up lines trying to get into your panties."
Sparks laughed, this was a little different, but still not interested.
"I'll spare you the corny lines Sparks, I want you and I'm going to have you. "
And with that Dorian winked and walked away.