Chapter 14: Having Your Girls By Your Side

*7 months later*

Anita's P.O.V.

(A=Anita, B=Briana, M=Maliyah, T=Tiana, D=DJ, Dy=Dylan, J=Jawan, P=Pryce)

Pryce and I relationship has been amazing. Prom and graduation is coming up and I can not wait to walk across that stage on May 17th. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do the girl group with my girls, but my decision will be made on graduation night. Right now, the girls and I are at Gabrielle's looking for prom dresses. Pryce and I are doing white and gold. Dylan and Tiana are doing burgundy and black. Jawan and Maliyah are doing blush (light pink) and cream. 

T: Why does it feel like I can not find the dress I want?

M: Maybe cause you ain't looking for real just scanning.

A: Liyah is right T. You really ain't looking.

T: Ugh, it's hard. I do not even want to go now.

A: Oh you going if me and Liyah have to tie you down in a chair, do your makeup, do your hair, and force you into your dress. You will go.

M: Girl stop acting like a baby and let's find this dress.

*1 hour later*

Yes, all of us found our dresses. We went to the mall to get our shoes, our makeup, and some jewelry (all of us are doing a head piece). While we was in the mall we saw the queen of thots  (Janet) with her friends.I really did not have time for them, so we turned around and took the short cut to The Shoe Department. I was looking for some 4 inch gold heels, Tiana was looking for some 4 inch black heels and Maliyah was looking for some 4 inch silver heels. We found our heels in 20 minutes. We went to Claire's to get our makeup and head pieces. It only took us 10 minutes and we went to the food court to get us something to eat and left the mall. We went to The Beauty Supply Store to get our hair. I got the 20 inch real brazilian weave, so did Tiana and Maliyah. I took the girls home and went home. I was so tired that I ate my food, took my shower, and lay down in my bed. I woke up 20 minutes later and I did not realize that I had went to sleep. I went down stair to get me some thing to snack on and I see my big headed brother DJ lol and Bri watching T.V. 

D: Hey Nita. Did you enjoy your nap?

A: Yea, I did not know that I had went to sleep.

D: Oh ok. Well Pryce called looking for you some about going with him and the guys for their tux.

A: Ok I will call him back in a minute. Hey Bri.

B: Hey Nita. Did you and the girls find what ya'll was looking for?

A: Yes, we found our dresses, shoes, makeup, accesories, and hair today.

B: Ooh, can I see your dress?

A: I want it to be a surprise on prom day for you guys.

B: Ok I respect that I did the same with my dress.

 I went to the fridge and grabbed me a granny smith apple and a bottle of water. I sat down on the other couch beside them and watched T.V. I called Pryce 5 minutes later just to see what he wanted.

*Phone convo. starts*

P: Hello

A: Hey bae

P: Hey did you get my message.