Chapter 4:Home Sweet Home

DJ's P.O.V.
Well it's my turn my name is Dewayne Zarion Marshall Jr. a.k.a. DJ. I'm 6'0 I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 21 years old. I'm glad that I have my lil sister living with me. When my father died my mother was very abusive to Anita and I don't know why. Whenever I saw Anita she had bruises on her face and on her body. I knew my father wouldn't allow this to happen to her.
I pulled up to my house unlocked the door and put all her boxes in her new room.

(A=Anita D=DJ)
D:"We will be painting and decorating your room tomorrow so get ready early."
A:"Bruh I just got her I at least want to relax."
D:"We will tomorrow afternoon."
A:"Uggh you get on my nerves."
D:"Awww you still love me though."*I start tickling her she is laughing so hard that she starts crying*
A:"S...Stop DJ plz."*still laughing*
D:"Say you love me and I will."*still tickling her*
A:"Ok I love you DJ."
D:"I know you do."

As we go downstairs she hit me upside my head we go to the living room and chill.

Anita's P.O.V.
I'm finally out of my house and so happy to be with my brother. I was sitting there thinking when I get a text from Tiana.

*text convo.*
Bestie T:Wyd boo?
Nita Boo:Chillin with my brother wbu
Bestie T:Nothin. Tell your brother I said hey boo

A:"DJ Tiana said hey boo."
D:*chuckles*"Tell your crazy friend I said wassup."

Nita Boo:He said wassup.
Bestie T:Ooh he bae forever.
Nita Boo:Girl bye with that. Guess wat
Bestie T:What guhh
Nita Boo:I moved in with him today
Bestie T:Yay Ik you happy to be out the house with your mom
Nita Boo:Yea do yhu wanna help us paint and decorate my room tomorrow
Bestie T:Yea I got you girl
Nita Boo:Ok I'll ttyl boo
Bestie T:Ttyl boo
*text convo. ends

A:"Tiana gone help us tomorrow."
D:"Ok yhu wanna go out to eat?"
A:"Yea what time we leaving."
D":We leaving at 7 o'clock."
A:"Good give me two hours to find a outfit."
D:"Really Nita but I can't say anything it takes me that long too so I can impress the ladies."*pops invisible collar*
A:"Whatever."

Anita's P.O.V.
At 6:30 I went upstairs and to my new room and found a outfit. When I was done I did my hygiene brush my teeth and lotion up. I put on my other black underwear with my matching bra put on my ripped black skinny jeans and red shirt with my red and balck Jordan's. Went to the bathroom put on mascara and red lip gloss I curled my hair and put on my red and black snapback. I put on my silver studs with my necklace and made sure I had the stuff I needed in my bag. Went downstairs and I see that my brother had on the same exact thing as me except for the rips on his pants.

D:"Dang Nita you must went into my room."
A:"Naa yhu must went into mine but I gotta admit we look good matching."
D:"Yea yea come on."
A:"Can we at least take a selfie?"
D:"Yea later now come on."

We leave the house go in his car and head to Charlie's. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with no onions and tomatoes with a Sprite. DJ ordered the same but with a Coke. While we was talking I look up and see Pryce with some boys. He saw me looking at him he was saying somethin with his eyes but I couldn't figure it out. My phone buzzed and it was him.

*text convo.*
King Pryce: Sup Nita. Who is that with you?
Nita Boo:My big brother. Who with you?
King Pryce: Some of my boys. How you been?
Nita Boo:I've been good hbu
King Pryce: That's wassup. I'm good.
Nita Boo:Cool let me go I can tell my brother getting suspicious over here lol
King Pryce: Lol aight
*text convo. ends*

D:"Who you over there texting Nita?"
A:"Nobody."
D:"You sure cause blushing real hard over there."
A:"I'm positive."
D:"Mhmm hmm you about ready to go."
A:"Yea just need a to go box.

The waiter comes with the bill and to go boxes. DJ paid the bill and decided to go to the ice cream store for desert. As we was walking out the door heading to the car my phone buzzed.

King Pryce:You looking good Nita I'll call you tonite.

I blushed when I got the text we was in the car jamming to the music and taking selfies when I Bet by Ciara came on I singing with all my heart hitting every note. When we stopped at the ice cream store DJ looked at me shocked.

A:"What is it you look like you saw a ghost?"
D:"You voice Nita that's what it's just so beautiful."
A:"Thanks Im thinking about taking this up as a career if I don't go to college."
D:"Well what do you want to do if this doesn't work out?"
A:"I want to be a nail artist you've saw my work on my nails and I just wanna express it with others."
D:"Yea I know. Now come on I want my ice cream."

After ice cream we went home and went into our rooms. I took my shower put on a big T-shirt and some shorts. I was checking my Instagram when I get a phone call from Pryce.........

Just a lil cliffhanger but you will find out what they talk about in the next chapter.

Do you think DJ will found out about Pryce soon?
What will happen when they finally meet?

Leave comments below!!!!