Chapter 15: Starting A New Life

Pryce's P.O.V.

(A=Anita, Br=Brittany,  M=Maliyah, T=Tiana, Dy=Dylan, J=Jawan, P=Pryce)

The guys and I just got done getting dressed for prom. I can not wait to go see my baby cause I know she will look beautiful. The guys and I rented three drop top chargers: mine was all white, Jawan's was all black, and Dylan's was pink but he got them do to the car in blush pink. We pulled out and went to Nita's house. Soon as we got there the girls were surrounded by their families and ours, we got out the cars with their corsages, we walked up the driveway, and when we was up close enough everybody moved. I will be honest I did not know that my baby was that beautiful. It took us a while just to say something.

A: Pryce, are ya'll ok?

P: Y-yea it's just that ya'll are so beautiful.

T: Awwww thanks guys.

We took their corsages out of the box, put them on their right wrist since they had a bracelet on their left wrist, took them down the steps, and kissed them on their foreheads. Everybody took a picture to remember the moment, we took pictures at the house, and we had somebody to take the rest on our pictures. All of us had matching shades, we got into the cars, and went to our second destination. We arrived their 20 minutes early and he did us in that amount of time. We did some good poses with each other and by ourselves and he told me that he would let me know when they was ready so I can pick them up. We went to O'Charlies to eat before we headed to The Westin Grand Hotel where prom was going to be at. We ordered our food, ate, laughed at stuff Jawan notice was wrong.

Anita's P.O.V.

I was having a great time with my main guy, my brothers, and my girls. I was starting to feel comfortable in my own skin and I felt amazing being myself around the people I love. The girls and I was signed to RCA Records and was currently in the studio. We love our manager Brittany Wright, she is a fun, caring, loving, silly, and kind of like another mother to us she made sure was focus in school especially since we have exams coming up. We already have three songs recorded and still working on the other songs. Right now, we are heading to The Westin Grand Hotel where our prom is going to be held in the ballroom, and I'm hoping and praying that nothing will pop off tonight.

As we pull up, people are standing outside talking to their friends, but when they see the chargers everybody stop. The guys had the hoods up until we was close enough then they was going to drop them, Jawan called Pryce and asked him was he ready and he said yea. All the cars hoods dropped and people was shocked when they saw it was us. Pryce stopped the car at the entrance, he kissed my hand, came around to get me out, and gave the keys to the valet. We waited on our friends, so we can walk in together. People was telling me how beautiful and how pretty I looked and all I could do was smile and say thank you. We had lead out and our first dance, during the first dance we just looked into each other eyes without saying a word to each other. I knew that tonight was going to be the best night of my life. We danced all night without a care in the world, I saw Janet one time and she was dressed nice unlike usual. I had fun just with my closest friends, my friends, my best guy friends, and with my baby. It was getting close to the end of the night and the principal was on the stage about to announced prom king and prom queen. Janet and I ran for prom queen cause people wanted a change in the yearbook this year, they wanted somebody with confidence, who was kind, and who knew how to be a good example for young ladies so they chose me to run for prom queen.

Principal James: I see that everyone is having a good time tonight, but prom is almost over and it's time to announce this year prom king and prom queen.