Chapter 8:UnBroken

*2 weeks later*
Anita's P.O.V.

After the date I had with Pryce we have been talking everyday. I believe that we are building a friendship. I was walking to class when I feel somebody put their arm around my shoulder.

(A=Anita, P=Pryce, T=Tiana,
J=Janet, Alex=Tiana's mama, D=DJ)

P: Hey Nita.
A:Hey Pryce pooh * he started mugging hard*
A:*I started laughing so hard that I grabbed my stomach* you should've saw your face.
P: Man don't ever call me that
A:Ok I'm sorry. Have you seen Tiana?
P:You straight. Naaa not yet.

As we were walking down the hall; we see the queen of thots. Janet comes up and start rubbing on Pryce chest. He looked at her like she was crazy.

J: Hey boo, why you didn't come to see me this weekend.
P:First I'm not your boo and second I was with my bestie.
J:*she looks at me in disgust* So you was with this fat cow instead of with me.
P:She is not-
A: I am tired with you bullying me all the time. Give it a rest Janet and go thot around like you do anyway. Leave me alone or I will mop the floor with you.

People around us stared at me with their mouths hung wide open. I guess they thought I couldn't stand up for myself. I looked up at Pryce and I see him smiling down at me.

A:Close your mouth Janet before something goes in... oops something's are already.

Me and Pryce walked off to our class then Janet throws a tantrum in the hallway. We sat down and copy the notes. I was done with my work and turned it in; I sit down and Pryce was looking at me.

A:What is it?
P:You have finally stood up for yourself.
A:Well I felt like it was time to put her in her place and if she want to jump she can catch these hands.
P:I'm happy that you have. So I was thinking about going skating tonight wanna go?
A:Yea *I looked at him and he looked like he was nervous* umm Pryce what is wrong?
P:*sighs* The boys gone be there since they want to meet you.
A:Ok I'm fine with that since I kind of talk to Dylan when we have work to do together in 3rd period.

I really didn't mind the guys being there, but the other side of me was worried because I don't know how they going to feel about me.

*End of school*

I asked Pryce was it ok if I brought T with me and he said yea. I told her that I was going to come to her house to get her so we could get dressed at my brother house. I texted DJ to let him know so he wouldn't be on my back lol. I get out my car and knock on the door and Tiana's mama answered the door.

Al:Hey Nita how you doing baby?
A:I'm doing good mama A. How about you?
Al:I'm doing fine. How is DJ and your mama?
A:DJ is fine and mama I don't know I moved out not to long ago.
Al:Well good for you because I knew what she was doing to you and want you to move in with us, but she wouldn't let me.
A:I know but thank you for everything. Where is T because I don't want to be late.
Al: TIANA HURRY UP NITA WAITING ON YOU!!!!!
T:IM COMING CAN I SPEND THE NIGHT AT NITA'S
Al: YES PLEASE SO YOU CAN GET OUT MY HOUSE!!!!

I started laughing when mama A said that. Tiana came down the stairs like she was finna go on vacation with all those bags.

A:dang boo you only spending the night.
T:I know but you know how I can't decide on one outfit.
A:Yea yea come on so we can get ready.

We told mama A bye and we headed to the house. I unlocked the door and DJ was in the kitchen cooking and dancing. I told Tiana to be quiet, I took my phone out and recorded him until he turned around and screamed.

D:Nita you betta delete that video right now and why you laughing T.
T:You should've saw your face *still laughing*
D:Man whatever. Where y'all finna go
A:Pryce asked me to go skating and his friends going to be there. So I invited T to come with me and she is spending the night.
D:Ok

Me and Tiana went up to my room and picked out our outfits. I'm wearing white skinny jeans, a black v-neck, black red and white Jordan's with a red black and white plaid shirt tied around my waist. Tianais wearing the same thing except her plaid shirt and shoes are yellow. Both of us had our hair in a high ponytail; we had on a little eyeliner mascara and lip gloss.
We left the house and got into my Range Rover. We was listening to Migos-One Time then I get a phone call from Pryce.

Phone convo. begins
P:Nita?
A:Yes
P:Where y'all at?
A:Almost there finna pull up now. Do you see me?
P: I see you bye ugly

Phone convo. ends

Before I could say something he hung up in my face. Oh he is going to get.

I told you guys I would start back writing soon. But with school I had to take a break.

How will they date go? Will the guys like Anita or nahh? Keep voting guys and leave comments