Chapter 9:Do I Love Her?

*At the skating rink*
Pryce's P.O.V.

When I saw Anita nd Tiana get out the car. I only could stare at Anita, she looked so beautiful even though she is plus size. I like women with some meat on them. I just want her to stop feeling insecure about her weight, but I will let her take her time dealing with it. I want her to be mine and I want her to tell me her story.

I realize that I was day dreaming when Jawan punched my arm.

(P=Pryce, J=Jawan, Dy=Dylan, A=Anita, T=Tiana, M=Maliyah)

P:Ouch man, why did you do that?
J:Man you've been staring at her for 10 minutes.
P:Oh my bad. *I rubbed the back of my neck because I started getting a little nervous*
Dy:Aye man stop stressing you got this.
A&T:Hey guys.
All of us:Hey
A:Now Pryce come here

I looked back at the guys and walked over there. I thought she was going to give me a hug until she grabbed my ear lobe and dang she has a good grip.

P:Ouch dang Nita
A:That's what you get for hanging up on me. Try it again and it won't be your ear it would be something else.
P:I'm sorry
A:Mhmm hmmm
P:*I grab her hand * come on so you can meet Jawan.

We walk over there while Dylan and Tiana was talking. I saw Jawan on his phone, man I don't want him to be a third wheel. I asked Nita to call her home girl Maliyah. I called Jawan and he met us half way.

P:Nita this is Jawan and Jawan this is Nita the girl I've been telling you about.
J:Hey nice to meet you Nita
A:Nice to meet you too I love you guys music.
J:Thank you. I see why Pryce talks about you all the time your pretty and a little feisty from what I saw not to long ago.
A:*starts blushing* thanks I can get a little feisty if you really make me mad.
J:Oh ok that's wassup.

We was about to go inside until I hear someone call Nita name. We turn around and we see Maliyah. I hear Jawan say whoa. Nita introduce her to the guys since I already knew her. Jawan went up to her started talking to her and she was laughing at some he said.

We went in me and the guys rented all of the skates. We was having fun Jawan kept falling even though all of us knew how to skate. The dj started saying a slow song so it was time for a couple's skate. I grabbed Nita's hand and she looked down blushing.

P:*I lifted up her head* now I have told you no looking down when you are with me because you know I like to see your beautiful face.
A:*smiling* ok I won't do it anymore.

We skated for a little while longer then we went to Charlie's. We laughed so hard at this waitress trying to talk to me until Nita got her straight.After we ate I walked Nita to the car, Dylan walked Tiana to the passenger side, and Jawan walked Maliyah to her car.

P:Did you have fun Nita?
A:Yes I did I enjoyed everything.
P:Well do you want to go out tomorrow night just me and you.
A:Ummm sure wat time?
P:7:30 dress up. Wear something classy and beautiful which I know won't be hard since you are already those two things.
A:*blushing* ok I gotta go because I know DJ is going to call me in a minute.
P:ok *we hug then I put my index finger on her chin, I lean in and kiss her. She kisses me back* bye beautiful want to face time when I get home?
A:Yea we can oh and tell the guys they can be in it because I asked DJ earlier if Maliyah could spend the night and he said yea then Tiana already staying.
P:Aight. I'll see you later *I peck her lips*

I get in the car and we watched the girl's pull off. As we was heading home I kept thinking in the back of my mind.... Do I love her?

How will the date go tomorrow night? Will Pryce ask Anita to be his girl?

Keep voting and leave comments about what you think will happen in the next chapter!!!