Chapter 1: Feeling Broken

*2 years later*
(A=Anita S=Selena-mother)

Anita's P.O.V.

S:"Anita get up right now before I come up there!"

I groan as I get out my bed and get ready for school. Go in my bathroom do my hygeine brush my teeth lotion up and wrap my towel around my body.

I put on my black underwear and matchin bra my blue ripped skinny jeans white v-neck and black with red and white trim Jordan's. I seat down at my vanity put on a thin layer of eyeliner mascara and light pink lip gloss. I flat iron my hair and put on my custom made Bulls snapback. I put on my silver studs and my necklace that my father gave me years ago.

Excuse me I'm not this rude..... My name is Anita Simone Marshall I'm 5'5 I weigh 172 pounds and 17 years old. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.My father died 2 years ago but I was holding up pretty well. I live with my now abusive mother Selena Marshall. My brother lives 2 blocks away from us he told me if I wanted to move in just let him know.

S:"Anita hurry up."
I make sure I have everything before I walk out my room. As I go downstairs I see my mother dress like a slut.
S:"Took you long enough I have somebody waiting for me outside and I'm going to be gone for tonight so don't be letting no lil boys in my house." She hits me upside my head as we go out the door. I didn't acknowledge the car behind me so I get in my Range Rover and head to school.

When I park my car I get a text from my best friend Tiana Jackson.

Text convo.
Bestie T: where you at girl?
Nita Boo:just now getting out my car but I see you boo.
Bestie T: ok I see you too I'm coming bye
Nita Boo:boo bye
Text convo. ends

As I walk to greet my bestie. I bump into one of my bullies. Her name is Janet and her lil thot group.

(A=Anita J=Janet)

J:" Watch where your going you fat cow!"
A:" I... I'm sorry."
J:"Yea you better be."

They started laughing and I sped walked to Tiana. As I reach her I grabbed her arm and drag her inside the school. I let her go when we reach our lockers.

(A=Anita T=Tiana)

T:"What happened back there?"
A:"I accidentally bumped into Janet and she called me a fat cow."
T:"Girl don't worry about her ok she ain't worth it trust me."

Tiana's P.O.V.
Well let me introduce I'm Tiana A'Zoria Jackson I'm 5'6 I weigh 145 pounds and 17 years old. I live two houses down from my bestie Anita. We have been friends since kindergarten and I be there for her no matter what.

Anita's P.O.V.

As I listen to what Tiana had to say I had all my books for my five classes ready to get the day over with. I told Tiana that I would see her at lunch and 5th period.

*skips to lunch*

Anita's P.O.V.

Me and Tiana go through the lunch line. I get a slice of pepperoni pizza a fruit salad and a blue Powerade. Tiana gets the same but a red Powerade. We go to our regular table and wait for the rest of our friends to come sit down.
Our friends Kevin(gay) Sabrina Maliyah and Calvin(gay). Comes sit down we eat and talk in I'll the bell rings.

*end of school*
Anita's P.O.V.

As I drive home I get a call from my brother DJ.
(A=Anita D=DJ)
*phone convo.*
D:" What's up lil sis."
A:"Nothin heading home. What do you want?"
D:"Dang I can't check up on my lil sis ."
A:"Stop being dramatic nigga."
D:" But fr tho stop by real quick I want to talk to you."
A:"Aight bye."
D:"Bye."
*phone convo. ends*

I pull up to my brother's house I get out my car and knock on the door. It took him like five minutes just to get to the door.

D:"Hey Nita"(Nita is my nickname).
A:"Hey now move my feet hurt from standing outside took you like five minutes just to come to the door."
D: gives me tf look "Nigga this my house."
A:"Whateva. What do you want?"
D:"I wanna talk to you about moving in with me."
My face went white when he said that because we have tried to sneak me out before but mama caught me and nearly beat me to death.
A:"DJ Idk you remember what happened last time we tried that."
D:"Yes but we will do it when she is not at home ok I'm tired of seeing you looking bruised up and sad when I see you. Trust me this time we will get through this."
I looked into my brother eyes and I saw pain and anger in them. I nodded my head yes. Hours later we planned when we was move my stuff to his house.

When I get home I took a shower put on a tank top and some sweatpants. I go downstairs and fix me something to eat as I did my homework. When I layed down I was thinking about my father and what me and DJ talked about. As I looked at the stars I drifted off to sleep.

Do you think the plan will go through?
Will Anita ever get away from her abusive mother?

This is the first chapter let me know what you think.
Leave comments!!!