Chapter 12: Updates On Everyone

No One's P.O.V.

Anita and Pryce relationship is stronger than ever. She started opening up about her life; she told him about her father how he was her support system and was like her best friend, but when he died she felt like no one wanted her and she was depressed for a while. She was not ready to tell him about her mother; when her father died her mother turned to alcohol, started sleeping with different men, and started being abusive towards Anita. Her mother blamed Anita for her husband's death knowing it was not Anita's fault.   

Dj is holding up good. He decided to go to college and major in business. Dj realized that he is a young black male and some parts of Atlanta are not good; he wants to get out of Atlanta after Nita graduated and start a business to help young teenagers deal with abusive parents. He also started talking to a girl named Bianca (will here from her in the next chapter). Dj really likes Bianca and sees a future with her. He is doing well in college, but he have a bad feeling that someone would be back and try to get back involved in his and Nita's life again.

Pryce is a very happy guy to be with the girl he loves, but he feels like she is holding something back from him. He is allowing her to take her time to tell him like she did before with telling him about her father's death. Plenty of girls try to come onto Pryce, but he just walk away because he does not want to ruin what he have with Anita. The group is doing excellent, making hit records, going on tours, and etc. The guys are trying to make the girls start a group, but Anita is not up for it right now. The guys are still convincing them to do it.

Jawan is doing well and is finally in a relationship with Maliyah. He loves everything about her and wants to make her happy. They have been dating for 2 weeks now. He met her family, everyone loves him except her father who still questions him about what he do and why he wants her daughter. Jawan is handling her father with the questions, but he feels like Maliyah should talk to him about their relationship.

Maliyah is super excited about dating Jawan. She was not expecting him to ask her to be his girlfriend in front of her family when she wanted him to meet them. She wants to know why her father do not accept Jawan for what he does and what him and the guys have in mind for the girls to start a group. She decided to have a talk with him Sunday after church to actually get some answers out of him.

Dylan is doing well also and is dating Tiana. He loves when Tiana acts crazy because he thinks she's cute when she acts like that and when he makes her mad. They have been dating for 2 weeks also. He really wants the girls to get into a group, so he could spend more time with her as much as possible. He wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

Tiana is happy to be with Dylan and enjoys spending time with him. She knows when she gets mad that he thinks it's cute. She really want to be in a group, but she know she will have to convince Anita to go along with it. Tiana and Dylan are getting closer and are learning alot about each other lives, but she has not told him about her father and how he left her and her mother for a mistress. She will soon open up to it when she thinks the time is right.

Hey guys I'm back for the time being. But I love seeing you guys vote for my story and I see the success it it making right now. I have three more chapters to write plus epilogue then I will probably start the sequel.

Who do you think Dj was talking about? How will Maliyah feel about her father answers? Will the girls start a girl group? Keep voting and leave comments!!