Samantha: Stolen Light-Part 2

I slid down the vines, rushing to get to Kate. It was just so random and uncalled for. When I finally got to the bottom, I pushed myself through the crowd that had gathered. It was weird, I didn't remember this many people still awake. I shoved myself through the crowd, desperately trying to see what was the matter. When I finally burst through the crowd, a man in a red plaid jacket and white shirt kneeling next to Kate, who was clutching her wrist. Behind him there was a man in a fuzzy brown hoodie and another man in a mudkip hoodie. I ran over to Kate, sitting down by her.

"Oh my god, Kate are you okay?" I asked, panting.

"Yes, I guess so..." She said, clutching her wrist.

"Who are you?" The man with the plaid jacket asked.

"My name is Samantha. Kate, Starlight and I live in the same treehouse." I explained. "Who are you?"

"I'm Bajan, and this is Jerome and Husky." He explained.

"Nice to meet you, thank you for watching out for her," I said helping her up. When Kate let go of her arm when she stood up, she had a dim, grey, band around her forearm.

"What's this?" I asked, pointing at her arm.

"I don't know, but it wasn't there before." Kate said.