Kate: Questions

I had just fallen asleep when the prison door slammed open and the lights came on, startling me awake. The warden walked in, his swarm of bats following him with bowls of mushroom soup. It seemed like it had been forever since I'd last eaten. The bats distributed the soup to everyone until I was the only one left without a meal. A bat gives the enderman the last bowl as he stood in front of me.

"Okay, first question," the enderman barked, causing the whole room to look at us. "Who is training the Light?" I thought quickly, I needed to give him an answer, I'll die if I don't eat, but at the same time I don't want to put Sis in jeopardy, but she wouldn't want me to starve myself. "Well?" He asked.

"YouTubers." I answered, putting on a pitiful expression. It was a legitimate answer, but I didn't think the Warden was going to accept it, it probably didn't give out the information he wanted. Amazingly, he gave the bowl to a bat who flew the bowl over to me.

"Good, girl." He said, grinning. I stuck my tongue out at him, causing him to growl when he turned and resumed watching us, causing some people in the room to giggle and smirk.

-------------------------------------------

When all the bowls were collected and the guard left, the room was plunged into darkness. After the sound of the warden's footsteps down the hall faded to nothing, everyone moved over to sit on their red stone blocks, each illuminating their own cell, filling the room with a faint light. Then the room erupted into whispers and quiet voices.

"Man, that guy is a total idiot!" Bashur whispered, causing the room to erupt into muffled laughter and murmurs of consent.

"So, who's the Light?." FunSizedGirl asked, as everyone turned to look my way.

"I know, I don't understand why he keeps picking on you." CupQuake replied.

"The Light is my sister, she was enchanted with magic light that gave her super powers!" I replied.

"That sounds cool!" AshleeMarie whispered.

"Yeah, but she is supposed to defeat the enderdragon, and get rid of all of these bullies." I replied sadly.

"Why is that a bad thing?" ChimnySwift asked.

"She doesn't know how to use her powers yet. She was just randomly enchanted." I explained.

"That's it, were doomed." Caveman replied.

"No we're not, she's being taught by some of minecraft's finest." I declared.

"Such as..." GoldSolace implied.

"Well I know SetoSourcerer is helping for sure, but I know others are helping out as well." I replied.

"Where is Seto?" Seth asked, "He's not here, along with several others, and you seemed in good condition when you magicly appeared, so you all must have escpaed or spawned somewhere more fortunite."

"Well...when I spawned in the game, my sister didn't know who I was." I said, proceeding to tell them the whole story.