Seto: Reviving

"When we got to the library, we were ambushed by a large group of spiders and a powerful enderman in a brown cloak, who imprisoned Starlight in a ball of dark energy, known as the Dark Sphere. Then he teleported away, tanking her with him." I said sadly. The girl in the black hoodie covered her mouth in shock and the younger girl's eyes started to water.

"Don't cry," Clash said, reaching into his hoodie pocket, "here." He said, giving the girl a small bouquet of flowers. She wiped her eyes and smiled at him.

"How are we going to get her back?" the girl in the black hoodie asked.

"I'm sorry, but who are you two?" Ant asked.

"I'm Starlight's sister, Kate." The girl in pink and black replied.

"And I'm Samantha, I'm a friend of Starlight. Her, Kate and I live in the same tree house." The girl in the black hoodie replied.

"Nice to meet you." Ghost said.

"Okay, let me see..." I said, turning the pages of the white leather bound book, "Here we go. Reviving the Vessel: When the light's vessel is contained within the dark sphere, the Light temple will hand off the reviving energy to the nearest person in hope that they will walk within 100 feet of the dark sphere. The reviving energy will appear as a grey band on an individuals wrist, which will glow white the closer they get to the vessel. The reviving energy will detach itself when it glows pure white." Bajan, Jerome, Husky, Samantha and Kate just stared at me, not having understood a word of what I had said.

"Basically we're looking for someone with a grey patch of skin on someone's wrist." Ant explained.

"Is the...light temple...in the lake?" Samantha asked.

"We think so, why?" Ghost asked.

"Last night, a white light burst out of the lake and flew at Kate." Samantha replied, "Then she had a grey area of skin on her wrist."

"Oh ya," Kate said, rolling down her sleeve, "I forgot about that." When she got up to show me the grey band got dimmer.

"Wait, back up a little." I said to her.

"Okay..." She said, walking backwards a few steps, making the band glow. Samantha gasped, realizing what I was looking at.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Kate asked.

"When you walk backwards, the ring on your wrist gets brighter, which means your getting closer to your sister!" Bajan said happily. At this Kate gasped, turned around and started running towards where the band got brighter, as everyone followed. Then she ran into an area over crowded with vines and leafs. When she stopped the band shone a bright white light, left her wrist and flew straight into a large patch of vines. Ghost got out his sword and cut the vines away, exposing a small cave. The reviving energy was found, rapidly swirling around the Dark Sphere. Then the star inside of the dark energy got bigger and brighter, until it shattered the sphere, then it flew out of the cave and hovered over the pond, spinning rapidly. Then it shone brightly, transforming back into Starlight, wings and all.