Interrogation

After my training with Mitch and Jerome I walked to the clearing, trying to get a break from the chaos that had been happening lately. When I got there I noticed immediately something was up, everyone was standing around a large tree staring at something in it's vines. I saw Sparta, Nate and Dawson standing within the crowd; I started walking over to them.

"Hey, guys what's going on?" I whispered to them. They jumped, unaware of my sudden appearance.

"Geez, Shooting! You can't go around sneaking up on people like that." Nate said, panting.

"Yeah, you nearly gave me a heart attack." Dawson replied.

"Sorry, but what is everyone looking at?" I asked.

"That squid you caught in the pond a couple of days ago is starting to climb that jungle tree." Sparta explained.

"So we're just going to stand here and watch?" I asked.

"Well you can't climb the tree because the squid cut the vines." Dawson explained.

"And no one has a bow to shoot it down." Nate added.

"I have a bow, but I don't think we want to kill it." I said.

"Why not?" Sparta asked.

"It's a special squid who was sent here to attack the Light Temple, if we can catch him, maybe we can get him to tell us something." I explained.

"What's a Light Temple?" Dawson asked.

"The glowstone in the pond which basically gave me my powers, and it emits a force field that repels the darkness." I replied.

"Then how did it get in?" Nate asked.

"I don't know, that's something I think we should know." I said, backing up.

"What are you doing?" Sparta asked.

"Getting it down, yell at me if something goes wrong." I said breaking into a sprint. I ran up the side of the tree, focusing on the squid, turning it silver. Then I jumped off the side and slowly glided to the ground, the crowd gasped in awe. People started to cheer for me, causing my cheeks to get warm.

"Shooting, that was amazing!" Nate exclaimed.

"It's nothing." I said, shooing him.

"Release me this instant, you feathered freak!" The squid yelled.

"Nope, there is someone I want you to meet." I calmly replied.

--------------------------------------------

"Is this really necessary?" The squid asked as AntVenom tied him to a chair while I levitated him in place.

"Yes, you threatened to kill my friend!" I exclaimed.

"No, I threatened to shoot a spike at him." He replied.

"You shot at his head." Ant replied.

"So?" The squid cried.

"That would've killed him." I said.

"That's not my fault." The squid stated.

---------------------------------------------

"I don't know about this, Seto." Sky said as Seto tied a golden cape around his neck.

"You'll be fine." Seto assured.

"But what if it gets me?" Sky asked with a gulp.

"It's tied to a chair." Seto replied, making a face at him. "Here, use this, and if in doubt, threaten to eat him." Seto said, handing him a golden sword.

"Eww, why?" Sky exclaimed.

"Katimari is your favorite food." Seto said blankly.

"And?" Sky asked.

"Katimari is squid." Seto replied.

"Oh, right. I knew that." Sky said sheepishly. Seto rolled his eyes.

---------------------------------------------

"I'm not afraid of a flightless, winged human." The squid challenged.

"Oh it's not me you should be afraid of." I replied, smirking.

"Ha! I doubt any of your friends would frighten me." He replied.

"Oh? Have you ever heard of...the Butter God?" I asked.

"Ha! That's all you've got? The Butter God is a myth." The squid spat.

"Who says I'm a myth?" Sky yells. Then he walks in, his golden cape floating behind him. I look into the back room to see Seto, his face hardened with concentration. He must be making Sky's cape float.

"How dare you call me a myth." Sky said, venom in his words.

"S-S-Sky? I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't know!" The squid stammered, his voice drenched in fear.

"How dare you attack my friends." Sky growled. This was very convincing, Sky actually seemed dangerous.

"I'm sorry! I was following orders!" He cried.

"Who's orders?" Sky asked, glaring at the squid.

"Lord Shadow's! He told me to dig a hole through the river to the Light Temple and shut down the force field so we could invade! Please don't eat me!" The squid said, shaking.

"That...was...great!" Sky shouted as his cape lightly floated to the ground. Seto then walked into the room, slightly wavering.

"You...you were very...convincing." Seto said before passing out.

"Oh no!" I cried rushing over to him. Ant walked over and put his hand to Seto's forehead.

"Oh no is right. Seto over exerted himself while making Sky's cape float like that, and now he has pow-down fever."