I Have No Enemies

"So, are you telling me this was all a trick?" The squid asked, his voice wavering with worry.

"Starlight, can you go release him? Sky and I need to get Seto to a place to rest." Ant asked.

"Sure." I replied, levitating the squid off the chair. I walked him outside and through the rainforest.

"Why are you letting me go?" he asked.

"Why would we want to keep you?" I replied.

"Good point." He said, "What if I told Lord Shadow what you've done?"

"You won't." I replied, dropping him into the water. "Lord Shadow will see you as a traitor for disclosing information about the plan. If I were you, I'd tell him that I was captured. You wouldn't be lying to him, but you wouldn't put yourself in jeopardy either."

"You are..." The squid started, "very kind to be helping the enemy."

"Thanks, but I don't have any enemies." I replied

"But the Darkness..." He started.

"Is a threat to me and my friend's safety." I replied. "I don't fight to fight, I counter for peace." Then I turned and ran up a jungle tree and jumped from three to tree back towards The Light Temple.

When I got back to Seto's house, I found Ant and Captiansparklez in his room, leaning over him. He still hadn't waken up.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked from the doorway.

"Well, usually when this happens, Seto is the one to heal one of us, but this time he's the one with the fever and he would never tell us how to fix it." Captainsparkles replied.

"Can't we just wait for him to wake up?" I asked, confused.

"When you have Pow-Down Fever you don't wake up until the fever breaks, and it won't do that without the antidote." Jordan explained.

"I don't understand, I've levitated a whole trampoline and didn't get the fever. How come Seto got it while levitating a cape?" I asked.

"You were holding something in place, but Seto was actually making the cape ripple and float as if it were flying, which takes a lot more energy." Ant replied, putting a wet cloth on his forehead.

"Do you think I could heal him?" I asked, "I revived Sky and Jason one time when they passed out."

"It's worth a try." Jordan said, stepping back. I focused energy on my hands and reached out to Seto's hand, but a large spark of purple energy snapped at my hands.

"How did he do that if he's sleeping? I asked.

"His safe-guard kicked in, which doesn't allow other magic entities to touch him." I stared at Ant, confused.

"It's basically a spell that protects him from opposing magic." Jordan helped.

"Oh. Well now what are we going to do?" I asked.