- | Sippy Cup pt. 2 | -

Part 2 of 2

I was not feeling my best, so how 'bout listen to some music.

So I searched up some popular songs.

AKA The songs that our band made.

I mean by 'band', I mean 'just a bunch of loners making music together'.

We were called 'Imperfectionists'.

The name itself is Imperfect. So people have to realise we are all imperfect, too.

It was a band with Melanie Martinez, Troye Sivan, Trevor Moran, who left us because he transferred schools and me.

We released, I guess you can call.. albums?

Our first 'Album' is called 'Blue Crybaby'. Which is currently on going.

We had some songs, I guess.

There's "Crybaby", which me and Troye finalised and gave a tune. Vocalised by the person who has the most unique voice in the world, Melanie.

Surprisingly, she doesn't like being called superior names like 'mom' or 'queen'. She wasnts people to realise all of us are imperfect and we should accept that we are not some queen just stepping on people's feet.

Second song was called "WILD" which was written by Melanie, Troye and Alex. Which was another vocalist from our school, but underrated.

I was the one who gave it a tune. And damn, I can relate to.

Next song was, "Sippy Cup". I wrote this on my own. But it's not finished quite yet.

I played "FOOLS" which was an unreleased song by Troye.

He has a voice of an angel, to be honest.

I'm actually shocked why he is single. And he's gay, I tried to flirt with him once, told me I wasn't his type. That's okay. I was drunk, anyways.

And yes, I underage drink.

What I thought about mum when she was drinking, I actually tried some, good actually.

Without the cough syrup.

Only fools, fall for you.

Only fools, only fools.

Do what I do, only fools fall.

Am I a fool? A fool falling for Phil? Hmph. I guess I'll never know.

**

Louise Pizza texted you.

I opened my messages,

Hi dan. Sorry for leaving you alone in Facebook. You need Lester's lenses, btw.s

I replied almost instantly,

Why?

For being so blind😂😂

I rolled my eyes at the text and put down my phone on the desk.

I ploped myself and was feeling the familiar feeling in my chest.

Swelling. Falling for someone.

The feeling.

I sighed at the feeling and stood up straight. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I looked for the chocolate I have been saving up and-

"What the fuck?! WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A BABY CORPSE WITH NO HANDS ON THE FRIDGE? ADE? MUM?" I practically shouted.

"Dan?! WHAT'S GOING ON." My brother panicked.

"LOOK." I pointed at the dead baby.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted.