T H R E E

Rennick's POV

"Flight 3A, business class to Los Angeles is now boarding" a pleasantly annoyed flight attendant called out over the speakers in the waiting area. I had arrived to the airport earlier that morning, all my luggage, tickets, and other necessities tucked closely at my side. I collected my carry on and trudged on board. I threw my luggage into the overhead holder and snuggled into my confined window seat. 'See you soon L.A.' I thought, closing my eyes and drifting into a sound sleep soon after take off. I was getting to L.A. a day early to get settled and to (hopefully) manage a full nights sleep before the show the next day. Pretty soon I was startled away by yet another flight attendant, "We have now arrived in Los Angeles, it is 4:30 pm and 89 degrees. We hope you enjoyed your flight and travel with us again soon" she said, signaling the plane full of passengers to collect their things and exit the aircraft. My heart began to flutter... 'Here we go' I thought. No turning back now. I walked through my terminal which was, oddly enough, connected to multiple other different flight's terminals. I was checking my phone to reply to the dozen messages left by my concerned family and didn't even realize what I was walking into until.. "LUKE, look over hear!" *camera flashes* "Calum, how are you boys feeling about the big America tour?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing... the closer I got the more clearly I heard the cameras, a few dozen crazed fans and none other than 5 Seconds of Summer. My palms instantly began sweating and my breathing hitched. I bit down hard on my bottom lip, feeling as if my heart was about to beat out of my chest and run to the four beautiful creatures standing in front of me. "OUCH, hey!" I yelled, rubbing my shoulder and picking up my dropped phone after being shoulder checked by some careless photographer running past me. He was trying to get a snap of the four rockers a mere 10 feet from where I was currently standing. The security guards began herding the boys sort of like sheep, but then I realized they were a flock being herded towards me... then I realized, I hadn't even moved since I spotted them. Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael all got pushed right past me, and as they did, my deep brown eyes locked with a pair of piercing crystal blue ones. Allowing mine to unlock I scanned over the portrait of a boy that was still locked on me. Stubble across a hard jaw line pulled into a smirk, a lip ring that was currently being taken in by a bite of the lip... one of the most beautiful, mysterious and jaw dropping creatures I had ever seen in my 19 years of living. Luke. Hemmings. 

A/N: Hey everyone! Short chapter, but I wanted to get as much content up in these last couple of days as possible so that people who are just tuning into the story have a good grasp on the plot and such! 

What do you guys think?? 

Rennick and Luke? ;) 

Who knows. Just have to stay tuned to find out!

Thanks for reading!! xx