An Enchanted Connection (RotBTD)

I've put a lot of work into this, ever since the idea for Rise of the Guardians was introduced I came up with this story idea so much I never paided attention in school. And because I put a lot of time into this please don't hate! I'm only a child! I'm only 13! Ok rant over.

The Big Four come in Part 2, sorry you have to wait for them. Quotes you will see in Part 2 will be at the top of the chapters, and I won't tell you who says them until Part 2. Please vote and comment. 

An Enchanted Connection - Prologue

'Jack, I would have loved to see you pull that lever with your hair'

"Ok, let's just get this over with."

One of the last things Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III said before he died. Ever since Hiccup met Jack Frost, a winter spirit, Rapunzel, a long haired princess and Merida, a Scottish Highland princess he became a sassy teen at the age of 316. Well not for long.

Pitch Black towered over the 4 teenagers, smirking down at them. The blonde looked up at him in so much fear he could roll around in it. The redhead princess glared at him with hate burning in her eyes that, if he was a wimp, he would run away screaming for the hills. The viking has his eyes squeezed shut and he sucked his breath in, ready for what was to come of him. The first and eldest spirit was also glaring at him, his look promising him that it was not the end of them. The Guardians were fighting against the nightmares, trying to get to the teens.

Many thoughts swirled around in Rapunzel's head as she looked up at the Nightmare King, who watched the four weak spirits in front of them. The blonde princess was thinking of all her new and old friends at the moment; Tooth, North, Bunny, Sandy, Maximus, Eugene, Pascal, Jamie, Sophie, Pippa, Monty, Claude, Caleb, Cupcake, heck, even Mother Gothel. But the 3 people she will miss the most of all was her 3 best friends; Hiccup, Merida and Jack. They sticked with her through thick and thin, making her laugh, cry, giggle and smile. She didn't want to leave them. Any of them. The thought made her want to burst out crying.

Merida glared up at the dark spirit, thinking of many ways to make him surfer for everything he did to them and the children. She didn't care if she died, she just wanted someone, anyone, to cause him so much pain possible that HE begged for forgiveness for everything he did. Merida wished her mother was still here, she would know what to do. Oh God she missed all of them; The triplets, her parents, the clans, Angus, the witch. She wanted to cry as well as scream at Pitch, but she remembered what her mother always said; Princesses don't cry.

Hiccup didn't look at Pitch, he didn't look at anyone as he looked through all of his memories. The first one was of shooting down his dragon Toothless. Oh he wished he didn't, but he also he wished he did or he wouldn't have met him. The next was of training Toothless, then one of saving Berk, his homeland. That's how he came a autumn spirit. He wondered where Toothless was now, probably hiding somewhere near Tooth's palace where he left him. If only Toothless was here...

Jack glared at the Boogeyman, promising him through that glare that this wasn't the end of them, not by a long shot. Jack had been alive for 318 years, dying at the age of 18 trying to save his little sister from falling into the frozen lake of Burgess, which thinking about it now he would have done it over and over again just to save her. If it wasn't for the Guardians, Rapunzel, Hiccup and Merida he wouldn't have thought she existed. Wouldn't have thought he had a past and a family. After this was all over he wanted to find out what happened to his sister, did she grow up and get married, have children, watch her grandchildren play near the lake? Oh he hoped so, maybe he would meet her when he died? Would she remember who he was? He wished she did. So she could meet Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup and they could exchange stories about their lifes. The thought made him smile a little. 

Pitch smirked and saw the 4 Guardians try and fight against the nightmares, getting closer to the four. Just a little more....

Bunny kicked and punched the nightmares running towards him and the other Guardians. He glanced at North, who was cutting the nightmares apart to Tooth, who zipped through the nightmares coming towards them. He looked towards Sandy who was whipping the black horses and throwing them around, Sandy turned his head and smiled at Bunny. He gave him a nod and started throwing his boomerang towards the nightmares. They had to get to the four. And fast.

Tooth zoomed towards the nightmare horses, flying through them and making them turn into sand. She stopped and saw some nightmares charging at North from behind. With her game-face on she zipped towards the horses and her wings chopped up the nightmares into little pieces. She glanced at the weak teens who was looking up at Pitch in fear and hate. Tooth knew they wouldn't give up in front of Pitch, they needed to protect the children. Or maybe, giving themselves up made then protect the children. She hoped not.

North let out a battle cry and sliced through the nightmares, trying to get to the 4 children he thought as sons and daughters. He heard Rapunzel tell Merida that she thought of him as the father she never had, and Merida agreed. Hiccup said the same thing to Jack, but he didn't agree, actually he didn't say anything, he didn't have to because North thought of him as a son anyway. And you never give up on family. Never.

Sandy stopped in mid whip as he watched Pitch throw back a axe and the 4 stopped fighting as they watched the giant axe come down on the 4 teens....

I hope you like the Prologue. Please comment and vote.