An Enchanted Connection [2]

Here's the next chapter. I dedicate this chapter to........Katy1483! Here you are Kat! :) 

An Enchanted Connection - [2]

"Sophia Kingsley! Welcome!" He helped her up and she stood in front of him, looking at the people in the room; A big round guy with a white beard and a red robe, 'Naughty' and 'Nice' was tattooed on each arm, which looked scary on a guy like him, Sophia assumed he was the leader. The green, blue and pink hummingbird/human was the only female in the four and had a group of little counterparts of her hovering around her. The 6ft bunny had grey fur, green eyes and a boomerang strapped to his back, he had his arms crossed and was looking at her in shock. The last one was a small golden guy, he was made of gold sand and he had warm friendly golden yellow eyes to match. He waved at her and she waved back, a wave of shyness hitting her with such force it could have blown her back.

"Santa Claus?" North nodded.

"Just North." Sophia looked at the female.

"Tooth Fairy." She flew over and smiled, sticking her fingers in her mouth.

"Oh my! Your teeth sparkle like freshly fallen snow!" The tooth fairies swooned and Tooth scowled at them before smiling at Sophia. "Just Tooth sweetie."

Sophia turned to look at the bunny.

"Easter Bunny?" He gave her a nod, twirling his boomerang in his hand.

"Bunny will do sheila." She gave him a nod in return and she looked at Sandy.

"Sandman, but you must prefer Sandy right?" He nodded and made a hat, bowing to her.

"So, um one question which is burning in my mind right now is.....WHAT'S GOING ON?!" The 4 looked at her in shock.

"Urm sweetie, uhh how are we going to explain this, um, your not, kinda, in your world anymore." Sophia kept a blank face on for some minutes, the 4 looked at each other ready for the shouting.

"All right, so what world am I in?" Tooth smiled and flew toward her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Your in a world where every story exists; Sleeping Beauty, Snow White excetra." 

"So like I can meet Snow White?" Tooth shook her head.

"No, she's dead."

When she saw Sophia's sad face she added "But we don't know if Manny, Man in the Moon, made her a spirit." Sophia's sad face didn't change. "Oh no don't cry! Please!" Sophia's look changed to a smirk.

"Nope, not going to cry but you could have just said that first." Tooth sighed in relief and put a hand to her chest.

"Good, I wouldn't be doing my job properly if you started crying." Sophia chuckled but waved a hand over her face to show a serious face.

"So, anyone going to explain what I'm doing here?" North came up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"In your world you have heard the story about Pitch Black's defeat 13 years ago" North said.

Sophia nodded, remembering the movie completely. "Yes, Pitch returns since the Dark Ages and Manny picks Jack Frost as a new Guardian, he doesn't want to at first but after saving Baby Tooth, collecting the teeth, leaving money which you boys forgot to do" The three boys looked at each other and smiled as Tooth and the fairies frowned at them with crossed arms. "Painting eggs with Sophie in the Warren and putting her back, confronting Pitch in his lair and getting his memory box, Bunny shouting at him and Bunny I need to slap you for that" Bunny glared.

"You wouldn't dare." Sophia crossed her arms and smirked.

"Oh I will. Anyway, Jack battling Pitch at Antarctica, seeing his memories, making Jamie believe and oh Bunny you looked so adorable!" Bunny glared even harder at her which made her smile. "Battling Pitch making him disappear into the ground, Jack becoming a Guardian, telling Jamie a cheesy speech which I need to slap him for when I see him and all of you disappearing into the sunset. Wait, where is Jack?"

"The story is wrong" North said, facing his swords on his wall, hands behind his back. Sophia looked at him confused but angry that her question was ignored.

"Manny didn't just pick one Guardian, but four. He picked Jack Frost, Rapunzel Corona, Merida DunBroch and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. Or known in your world as the Big Four." Sophia's eyes widened in shock. "The three didn't like each other; Hiccup was a viking and Merida was from Scotland. Rapunzel was born from the sun and Jack from the moon." Sophia chuckled at the sight of the two arguing. She could see Merida and Hiccup arguing but Rapunzel and Jack? No, definitely not. "Then when ve collected teeth and painted eggs their friendship grew stronger until the four vere unseparatable. Vhen Pitch was sucked into his lair he had grabbed Rapunzel's hair and dragged her with him, ve all vent after him. Then-" North stopped talking, his head was bowed in sadness and Tooth flew over and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault North. It's not any of our's fault."

Bunny watched North explain the real story to Sophia. The girl looked so much like Rapunzel and Jack combined it scared him. Which wasn't normal for a bunny like him, or a pooka for that matter. Sophia had Jack's smirk, eyes, hair color and personality while she had Rapunzel's hair, artistic skills and love for nature. She had Merida's anger and Hiccup's love for sketching. But she was her own person, which was the thing Bunny liked about her. The very thing to defeat Pitch Black.

Sandy sat there, drinking eggnog while listening to North's story about Pitch's defeat 13 years ago. He missed the four; Jack's pranks, Rapunzel's care, Merida's determination and Hiccup's honor. And Sophia was going to bring them all back, hopefully if she stays after all this. Sandy shook a elf of his cup who was trying to drink it all, not on his watch.

Tooth was whispering orders to her fairies. Baby Tooth wasn't doing anything, she was just sighing and sometimes bursting out crying. The two wasn't over the fours death 13 years ago. They sacrificed themselves to save the children, to save them and defeat Pitch for the mean time. And the fact it was the first time they watched someone die, Sandy not included because he came back. Tooth glanced at Sophia, maybe she could bring them back? Probably not. If she did it would be a miracle, and they would build a statue of her somewhere everyone could see it. Yeah she could picture it now...

Sophia looked around in disbelief. "S-so, that means....." North nodded.

"Yes, you are the Big Four; Jack, Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup. And if you are the only one who can defeat Pitch Black."

I hope you like this everyone. 

Edit: I have edited it!