An Enchanted Connection [3]

Thank you all for the comments and votes. Please keep them coming! This chapter is dedicated to icyprl706.

An Enchanted Connection - [3]                                   

                                                            'For Narnia! And for Aslan!!'

Sophia couldn't breath. It felt like someone was choking her or all the air was sucked out of her body. "W-what do you mean?" She asked.

"Pitch Black was supposed to be locked underground for 18 years, but someone or something must have helped him get out early." Tooth explained.

Sophia took a couple of steps back in shock. "Wait, all those dreams. They were real?"

North turned to look at her. "Vhat dreams?" Sophia just shrugged.

"It doesn't matter.....Actually, thinking about it, they may actually mean something." She sat down on the desk in front of the globe.

"What are these dreams Sophia?" Tooth asked, flying towards her.

"Their....blurry, but I can't remember anything when I wake up. In my last dream I remember these...eyes...." Bunny hopped over next to her.

"What color sheila?" Sophia looked up at the moon.

"Brown....I remember looking at this girl, who looked a lot like a girl I babysit. Anyway the ice was cracking beneath her. She looked up at me with such frightened eyes I woke up in shock."

North stroked his beard in thought. "Hmmmm..."

The four looked at him. "Hmmmm?"

North looked up at the moon. "Maybe Man in Moon knows." Everyone watched as a moonlight shone down on the Guardian sign. The Guardian stone appeared, but it didn't show a new Guardian. Actually it didn't show anything at all. On the top of the stone was a scroll. North grabbed it as the stone went back into the depths of the Workshop. "Hmm strange. Man in Moon left us a riddle." The others gathered around him to read it.

"Manny left us something." The Guardians looked up at her confused at the name. "It's nothing. Let's just read it."

'To find me,

Is as easy as one, two, three,

I'm tall but I never growed,

And my owner used to have hair which glowed.'

 "What does this mean?" Bunny asked.

Sophia rolled her eyes, she knew exactually who and what it was talking about. It didn't take a genius to figure it out. "The first three lines are talking about a Tower. And the last two are-" A gust of wind blew the scroll out of North's hands and towards the figure standing on top of the globe.

"Hello Guardians, and welcome Sophia Kingsley to our world. It's great to finally meet my Destroyer."

The Guardians got their weapons out and pointed it towards the dark spirit. Sophia stood there, staring up at the Boogeyman. "Finally I've discovered one of the Scrolls of the Four Seasons."

North pointed a sword at him. "Give it back Pitch!" The said Boogeyman looked down at him.

"No"

Pitch smirked evilly at them as Bunny threw his boomerang at Pitch. He sent a wave of Nightmares their way. The 4 Guardians eyes widened in horror and amazment as the nightmares were frozen by the white haired girl who showed no skills of having powers like that. Pitch looked at her in shock as Sophia looked at him, her hair hiding her face. But her blue electrifing eyes was able to be seen through the hair. "Ahh, it seems as our savior learned to freeze my nightmares. But she won't be able to wield her other powers without the charms." He smirked and disappeared before saying. "And thank you for the scroll"

North cried out in fustration as Tooth tried to calm him down. "We haven't even found out what the last lines were talking about." Bunny said. Sandy looked at Sophia who gave her a thumbs up in approvable. Sandy knew what the two lines were. He was her best friend, and the very one who taught her to use her hair in battle. He was the one to toss the knife to Jack to cut of her hair from being dragged deeper into Pitch's lair.

"I know what the lines were talking about." The 3 Guardians turned to look at her.

"Who is it revering to Sophia?" She gave them a knowing smirk.

"Rapunzel. It was talking about Rapunzel." The four guardians both looked at her.

"Rapunzel? She's dead sheila" Bunny said, looking at her accusingly.

"What? I'm the one who is Rapunzel...kinda....but I know that the riddle is revering to her" The three didn't look to sure but Sandy was all for it, putting his thumbs up.

"Ok where did Rapunzel live before she died?" Sophia smiled at them.

"Corona, Germany." North smiled at her. 

"Ok everyone to the sleigh!"

Is it too short? I'll edit it when I get to Part 2 of this book. Or now. :)