An Enchanted Connection [1]

Thank you neillover for the comment and for making a fan cover for this book! I'm so excited to see it! I'm dedicating chapters to people who are fans of the Big Four. :) Oh I need to say that there is no romance in here, but only Jackunzel and Mericup moments in Part 2. But this has no romance in it, well it may change because of the Four. ;)

P.S Sophia is not Jack and Rapunzel's daughter! Ok carry on.

An Enchanted Connection - [1]

'You have my face!"

13 Years Later

Sophia Keena Kingsley opened her eyes to be met with sunlight pouring into her bedroom from a small crack in her curtains. She hoisted herself onto her elbows and squinted at the feminine figure near her wardrobe who had her back turned from her, sorting through her clothes. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Sophia rolled her eyes and sat up straight, looking at the woman tiredly.

"Why'd you wake me up Tempe?" Temperance Ariel Kingsley was her mother; green eyes and red curly hair which reminded her of Ariel from the Little Mermaid when she was in the sea, where she got her middle name from.

"Well you see Sophia, urm, well." Sophie smirked.

"Well you see Tempe, urm, well." Temperance stuck her tongue out at her, Sophia returned it with a wiggle for good measure.

"I asked my boss if he wanted to come for dinner tonight." Sophia's eyes widened and she groaned, falling of the bed.

"Chris? The cute one who I hate very much?" She opened one of her eyes and saw her nod. "Tempe why do you hate me?!" Temperance grabbed a pillow and threw it at her, hitting her in the face.

"I don't hate you Punzie, I adore you." Sophia groaned into the pillow, throwing it back at her.

"Don't call me that!" Sophia was nicknamed Punzie, Punzel or Rapunzel because of her 4 ft white hair. And because she played Rapunzel in her school's play of Tangled, one of Sophia's favorite movies.

She's maybe 13, a young teenager, but that doesn't mean she has to like movies which isn't animated, she liked loads of animated movies like Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, Brave and Tangled, the 4 movies containing one of the Big Four; Hiccup, the first and now eldest of the four, Rapunzel, the youngest and second of the four, Merida, the third of the group and Jack, the second eldest in physical appearance and last member of the Big Four. 

Sophia had pictures of them she made with her artistic skills on her wall. It was a big collection of the four with their names on a piece of paper at the bottom of them, that's another reason why she got her nickname, because of her art skills. 

"Aww why?" She whined, grabbing a blue dress with frost patterns on the top just below the cleverage.

"Because I said so." Sophia answered, smirking as Temperance tripped on her skateboard and fell into a pile of quilts.

"Thought you would do that." She huffed and blew a piece of her hair out of her eyes, pouting at her. "Ooo I found my hat!" Temperance cheered, pulling out a hat from underneath her, Sophia rolled her eyes and face-palmed. "What?" She asked, resting her head on her hand, looking at her daughter curiously.

"Your such a 7 year old it's unreal." Her mother smiled at her and laughed as she buried her face in her pillow and screamed into it, laughing harder when Sophia gave her a look.

"I'm going to go see the triplets and Ems." Sophia stormed out angry, wearing the dress as her mother kept laughing.

"Be careful!" Her mother shouted after her.