Chapter 13

-Ah... Finally done!

-You're already done?!

-Ya, but it was really weird, I mean I'm not really good with the whole "romance" stuff.

-Sasha, everybody knows that, that's why you never had a boyfriend!

-I don't care, I don't need one.

-Sooo... You're already done your 40 page essay, you know the teacher said it was doe in like a month right?

-Ya I know, I just wanted to get it over and done with...Do you think it'll be okay if the "romance" is very minimum and only happens at the end?

-It should be fine...

-But why romance of all things why not action, adventure or horror?!

-Sasha I think you're the only girl that would rather write about gory stuff than sweet romance.

-... No comment.

-So did you actually wright a 40 page story?

-No...

-HA...So even the smartest person in this entire high school can't do it.

-Um... I did a 50 page story, I couldn't fit it all in 40 pages.

My roommate looked at me like if I was crazy. I took the name of Sasha cause the name Mikasa is very unusual for this era. Vampires started popping up everywhere, thank god they didn't know what they are, it just proves that a vampire's thirst for blood is all psychological.

-It's time to go to class, let's go.

We went to class, and as usual we didn't learn anything and it was super boring. I left in a hurry to go to the roof, that's one thing that will probably never change about me. I left my school books in my locker like that I wouldn't forget them. The sun was despairing behind the trees.

-I should probably get going.

I jumped off the highest part of the roof onto the "main" roof if that makes sense. I went to my locker. I stopped for a moment, I was surprised to see Yuu at my locker. He moved out of the way, I grabbed my stuff and looked at him suspiciously.

-Oh, um... I found this on your desk.

I looked, he was holding a neckless. I looked in my pocket and in fact my neckless wasn't there anymore.

-Oh ya sorry about that. Thank you.

I took it and started walking towards the exit. He stopped me right before I got outside.

-I didn't know a Tomboy like your self would wear jewelry.

-I don't wear it, I just keep it on me.

-Like a lucky charm?

-Whatever.

-So who gave it to you?

-Get to know someone before you ask about stuff like that!

I pushed him aside as I held the neckless to my chest. Yuu was the one that gave it to me. It was about a year after we started dating. He put some pictures in it, the last time I opened it was right before Yuu lost his memories. For some reason Yuu lost all his memories a couple months after that. Like if someone brainwashed him. He didn't remember any of his comrades, he didn't talk to us anymore, he made new friends, people that he never use to talk to. I got use to it, I tried my best to stay away from him. Shinoa, Haruki, Sora and my brother all died in a booming a few years after that. I was okay, I found new friends and I kinda got over the fact that Yuu didn't know who I was. But just now when he was being a jerk, I just can't believe it, sometimes I wish I was also brainwashed. I walked to the abandoned farm, since I don't live anywhere, I sleep in the abandoned buildings that I find. Yet the best one is the farm, so I stay in it very often. Yuu lasted two months on my blood, after that he went crazy, I saw an injured little girl and took some of her blood after healing her injuries. I fell asleep very quickly. I woke up a few hours later because of a sound, I quickly got up and went to go check outside.