Chapter 11: Aarmau

Zane's POV 

Katelyn let him go and waked off with a flushed face. Travis was laying there, completely dazed after the kiss and was curled up in a little ball. 

" Truth or dare...Aaron..." Katelyn said

Aaron wasn't really paying attention to what happened the last few rounds  and chose " Dare."

" Good. You see Aphmau over there? Yeah, go over there and start flirting with her and keep a straight face when you do it. Tease her alot too." Katelyn ordered.

" Be really convincing." Me and y/n both said. We blushed and turned away

Aaron shrugged it off as he went over to Aphmau who was wandering about.

Aaron's POV

" Hey Aaron! Don't you think these cupcakes are so cute?"

" Yup, Almost as cute as your adorable face." 

" Thanks Aaron.."

"~nya~"

" Huh? Oh, that's so cute!"

"~nya nya~"

" H-Huh? U-Umm Aaron, Watcha' lookin' at?" She's trying to change the subject.

" You." 

"W-what? A-Aaron..."She's blushing. Time to finish this.

I grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall. I leaned in and let a hot breath towards her ear.

Aphmau's POV

"H-Huh?!?! A-Aaron what are you-"

I felt warm air on my right ear and- OH MY IRENE, THAT'S AARON'S BREATH.

It was so surprising, I turned bright red and started to squirm. Dammit, his grip is too strong, why do you have to work out so much?!?!

He looked at me and smirked. Aaron released his grip and just walked away like nothing had happened. 

" You smooth motherfucker.."