Chapter 87: My Friends Are Kpop Idols

Your POV

I go into the building with Big Hit written all over it. I take an elevator up to the correct floor. I walk out and into the practice room.

" Hey y/n!" They all greet me

" Hello!" I say

I walk over to the chair and set my stuff down.

" What song do you want us to practice?" Hoseok asked me

" hmmm... RUN" I say politely

" Yay!" He runs around the small room flailing his arms

They start to dance and they already look really cool. They all took this dance seriously, from there movements and expressions I could tell that they had practiced alot.

They debuted in 2013 and call themselves BTS, short for Bangtan Sonyeondan. They all gave me an idea on my project without even knowing.

Often times when I feel like dancing, I always come here and practice with them. They're getting pretty popular though, so it's hard to see them when they always go on tour.

I guess I'm just really lucky to have friends who are coincidentally very famous.

After they had finished they were all pumped so they wanted me to practice one with them. I did and we all had a great time. I took a selfie with them all and saved it for later.

I walked back home and started to work on my project straight away. I'm probably going to fail this project but at least I got it done.

After awhile, I take a break and print out the picture that we all took together. I put it into this scrapbook thing I made and I look at my past pictures.

I see a photo of myself with two people. It was titled " Life Savers"

What, like the candy?

oh

OH

It was them!!

Those people who saved me!

Those people were cool.

I close my book and work on my project once more.

[Zane looks really derpy. I somehow lost my motivation to draw his face and messed up like 3 times, but here you go. A quick doodle sketch for you!]