Update! (Not a chapter but PLEASE READ)

Unfortunately, this is not a chapter, but I have important questions!

First off, I would love to thank everyone who has supported me through the end of this book! It's not over just yet, but it will be soon. Remember that it ends on the 100th, not 99!

I'm not super interested in Aphmau's channel anymore because I feel like the shows have gone out of control, but I still love the characters with all my heart!

I have changed over time as the book progressed and I really love reading the comments. Thank you so much for supporting me with what I enjoy doing.

I would love for you to leave some suggestions for my next book! I don't know what or who it'll be about, so that's for you to decide! After you've read the ending for this story, come back here to spill your suggestions for other book ideas!

If you really enjoyed this book and would like a sequel, put a suggestion in the comments! Do you want a story with another character? Put that shit in the comments!

I'm pretty sure that my bio has a lot of things I enjoy, so you could pick something from the list! I know this isn't really an update, but I promise that chapters will be out soon! I've been working on all the chapters so that the story fits, but it takes me awhile.

Since my last Author's note, between chapters 11 and 12, I put a side story in there. I'll do the same here as a reward for reading through my update! ( Unless you skipped through it again, cheater..)

Goodbye for now! Thank you for reading through the development that has occurred over the year.

Side Story 2: Waking up to breakfast and back hugs ( A Zane Imagine)

Groggily Waking up, I felt coldness on my left side. Y/n was no longer in bed, but I could smell breakfast being cooked from the kitchen.

-Your first thought was me? How cute!-

Shut up! We're married, what am I supposed to do??

Anyways, I stumbled off the side of my bed and walked out into the hallway. I followed the delicious scent and finally found my wife, cooking up a feast. She was humming up a tune to her favorite songs as they sang along with her voice. Sneaking up behind her, I gave a hug from behind, making her form a smile on her soft lips.

Our rings glimmered in unison, as she giggled and finished cooking.

" Hey! I can't cook if your holding onto me for dear life!" She laughed and nudged at my arms. I only chuckled and gave her a light kiss before heading towards the dining table.

-Little did you know, I burnt my pinky finger that day!-

Did you want me to kiss it better?

-Ah Hell  Nah.-

Well then stop interrupting my story!

As I was saying, she brought out the food not long after, accompanied with some coffee for the two of us. We spent the rest of the morning talking together and just like that, it became a lovely anniversary.