Chapter 90: Freedom

Your POV

I reach my hand out and turned my alarm off

Why did I set that up again???

I bolted awake at the reminder I had set for myself. I'M MOVING!!!

Although all of my friends here will miss me, I said goodbye to set out on my journey back home.

I found this nice place, it's on a street called Mystreet! Weird, right?

I packed the rest of my stuff and hauled myself into the plane as soon as I got there.

Oh, I can't wait!!

---------------------------
Zane's POV

" APHMAU DID YOU EAT ALL THE CUPCAKES AGAIN?? I SWEAR---"

I busted through Aphmau's house. I told her not to eat them.

" BUT I WAS HUNGRY"

" THATS NO EXCUSE APH."

" Wait, we have a new neighbor moving in. Do you think they'll bring cupcakes??"

" Unless they're allergic..." I scowled at her

" Don't be a party pooper Zane! I'll ask Kawaii~chan to make more or something. Jeez!!"
-------------------------
Your POV

The sun hits my back as I sit up. How long was I out for??

I look at my surroundings and spot Aaron and Aphmau on the other side of the roof. They looked like they were feeding each other strawberries or some shit.

I get off of the towel that was spread out on the ground. What a nap....

I crept downstairs to see the others in the kitchen.

" Hey y/n, how are you? I'm surprised you didn't get a major tan or something"
Dante sips on the iced drink in his hand and chuckles

" Sunscreen can go a long way, I guess. How long was I asleep for?" You rubbed your eyes to adjust to the lighting inside.

" I don't know.....5 hours maybe?"

" I impress myself everyday... Did you see Aaron and Aphmau on the roof?"

" Yeah! Aph was feeding Aaron some strawberries, right?" You two laughed in unison

" Let's let them enjoy their time alone... Catch you later!" I waved and went off to find everyone else

I roam the house until I turn to see Travis and....Katelyn? Wow, why is everyone having a lovey dovey moment when I'm looking?

The two were only focused on each other and laughing together.

[Sorry for my hiatus and the long wait!]