Chapter 16: Pancakes and Potions

Your POV

I woke up to a delicious aroma filling the air. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see Zane in the kitchen singing.

" Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes. 

Take some bacon and put in a pancake, 

Bacon pancakes that's what it's gonna make.

 Bacon pancakes~"

" Zane?"

" G-g-good M-morning. Want breakfast?"

" Sounds yummy. Bacon Pancakes, right?"

" Y-you heard that?"

" Yup." I giggle as I took a seat at the table and he serves the food to me.

I took a bite of the bacon pancakes. OH MY IRENE, IT'S DELICIOUS.

" D-do you like it?"

" Like it? I LOVE IT. I never thought you were THIS good at cooking!"

" Heh, thanks. I guess that means I'll be making this often."

" Then I'll be looking forward to it!"

" You should probably get dressed, we're gonna visit Lucinda in a bit."

" Okay, as soon as I finish these awesome pancakes!"

I went back upstairs and put on my usual clothes. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and got washed up. We went over to Lucinda's house and knocked on her door.

" Come inside." Lucinda said

We headed into her house and took a seat. There are so many potions on these shelves.

Aphmau and Lucinda came into the room with a blue and yellow potion. We greeted them as they walked over to us.

" Zane, can you try out our new potion we made?"

" No."

" Pretty please? With cherries on top?" Aphmau made puppy dog eyes.

" No Aphmau."

" Y/n can make you a special cupcake  just for you if you do it." She bribed him

" W-would you do that for me?" 

" Absolutely!" I said as cheerful as I could

" F-Fine. What is it?"

" Don't worry about it. Try the potion when you get back home and y/n will need to take care of you after the potion takes affect.....just in case anything goes wrong."

" O-Okay..."

" Y/n, Please take care of Zane after the potion starts taking affect. It'll last for 24 hours." She says as she winks at me.

These girls have something up their sleeves and I like the sound of it.

" Okay." I say as I smirk back at Aphmau.

" Good. Anyways, you guys should get going so you can try our potion~" Lucinda said

We said goodbye and went back to our house.

" Time to see what this potion does." I say as I close the door and sat down with Zane on the couch.

" Here goes nothing..." Zane says lifting the bottle to his mouth

[ Cliffhanger! What will happen to Zane? Why was Aphmau not telling him what the affects were? MWAHAHAHA

[ Cliffhanger! What will happen to Zane? Why was Aphmau not telling him what the affects were? MWAHAHAHA. Bye Bos!]