Chapter 95/96: Blue Eyes

Your POV

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat, panic filled my pulse. I can't seem to remember my nightmare, but only knew that I had one. It's been reoccurring since I accidentally walked in on the two love birds. Now every chance it gets, I can feel a piercing pair of blue eyes following my every move.

" Y/n? Are you okay?" Someone was shaking my shoulder, trying to grab my attention. I frantically searched for the source and was met by blue eyes.

These were a different pair, their gaze was soft and welcoming, unlike the cold, unnerving stare of my nightmares. I nervously nod, telling them that I'm okay. " I'm fine, where is everyone?"

" They're already at the park. I noticed you were falling behind, so I came to check up on you." Cry's expression was worried, but relieved at the same time. Just then, Zane jogged over to where we were.

" Y/n! Ryan! Where were you guys? We've been looking everywhere for you two." Zane puts his hands to rest on his knees. He hunched over to try and catch his breath from running. When he looked up, you met his eyes.

They were also a pair of blue orbs; shining and drawing you in. They were a little off putting, but felt familiar by the shape.

Zane blushed and looked away, confused as to why you were making intense eye contact. I really need to stop staring at people... I shook my head and broke the gaze. Cry looked over at him suspiciously, before Zane took my hand and started sprinting, smirking deviously and laughing while he did so. Cry shrugged it off, and ran after me.

" NooooooOOOooOo, not the super tall one! That actually has a death warning on there!!" You tried to resist, but the trouble making boys scooped you up, and dragged you to your death. You continued flailing your arms, but you weren't completely serious so you laughed along with them as the ran across the beach shore.

??? POV

I see y/n and Cry in the distance, talking about something serious. Now's my chance... I run and wave my arms to grab their attention and pant like I was panicky. " Y/n!"

I didn't want to give away my cover so quickly, so I called 'Ryan's' name too. " Where were you guys?" I say that everyone has been searching.

I lied.

Y/n looks at me oddly, giving me intense eye contact. I try to block my facade by blushing and looking away. She was cute, after all. Christoph was staring down on me, trying to see if I had anything different, or if I was completely different. I took y/n's hand and ran along the beach with her.

If only......

[ I'm on a trip right now, so I won't update for a couple days]