Chapter 10: Falling

1997
The wind blew quickly past him. The world was a blur. Images and memories of Dean flashed through Cas' head. He was crying while falling. The ground was getting bigger and bigger. Cas braced himself and he hit the ground, he was still conscious, but barely. His entire body ached and his breaths got shorter, it was harder to breathe. People ran to his side and checked to see if he was okay. Cas' head fell to the side. He saw Dean. He was slowly walking to Cas. Tears were streaming down his face. Cas' breaths were slowing. Dean knelt down. He was so handsome. Cas never forgot his beautiful bright smile or his stunning green eyes. People were yelling and calling on their phones. Dean leaned down and grasped Cas' face.
"I'm sorry Dean, I didn't keep your promise. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry."
He was delirious with tears.
"It's okay angel, you did your best. I'm sorry I left you. It's time to go."
He kissed Cas' lips hard and took his hand.
"Come on Babe, let's go."
Cas stopped breathing and people starting screaming and crying. He stood and looked down at his mangled body. Blood seeped from his mouth and head. Then Cas looked over at Dean and took his hand. Dean smiled and took Cas away. They walked hand in hand, away from the world, never looking back, just how it was supposed to be. At last, they could be together forever without the worries and pain of the world. Cas and Dean loved forever. Death could not do them part.