Orange x Reader

C'mon guys, I know you wanted this.

The orange sat on the table calmly. You entered the room feeling quite horny. You eye the orange with a smirk and proceed to peel it. It wass too shocked for words, so you continue stripping it. After the orange was fully unclothed, you threw the orange peel in the trash and not in the compost. You should've thrown that peel in the compost. You really should have, you filthy bastard. Anyway, the orange needed lubricant, so you washed it, moaning as the water seeped into the orange's crevices.

Ok, let's just take a break and think about what you just read and what I just wrote. We're both sick fuckers, man. On with the story, if you could even call it that.

The orange was lubed up and ready to be probed in you special spots. You slowly inserted the orange in your ass. After cumming approximately 37.85 times, you pulled out the orange and put it in a fruit salad the feed to Janice. Janice is a bitch and you know it. I bet she ate it and loved it like the sick fuck she is.

I have a multitude of questions to ask you after reading that. First of all, why? I mean, I'm still questioning why I wrote this, but why did you read this? Second, what did I just write? I am questioning this chapter in this clusterfuck of joke lemons and other shit that my mind happened to conjure. Lastly, DID YA CUM YET YOU FUCKERS?

-Lousy State