Flagpole x Reader (4TH OF JULY SPECIAL)

Hey guys! Quick note before you read. I apologize for not updating as frequently as I used to. I guess a mix of me not being motivated and school has made it difficult for me to write. Now that school is out, I can stay in my room and try to write more for your pleasure. 

WARNING: OFFENSIVE??? Yeah sure.

 It was the eve of the Fourth of July. It smelled of freedom and liberty. You inhaled and smiled as the sweet and familiar scent reached your average-sized nostrils. You were walking to the field where the fireworks would be shown to plan sitting arrangements. Many others had the same idea. You frowned and stalked away to find a spot that was in view of where the fireworks would be. A conveniently placed flagpole caught your attention. You grinned and quickly formed a plan. 

 People were filling up the grass, struggling to fend off the illegals and each other. You smirked, for you were sitting pretty at the very top of the flagpole, looking down at the crowd. Before the fireworks started, everyone put their right hand over their chest and began to sing the national anthem. The song was almost over, and you were singing your heart out (AU where you have a heart and not a Pillow Pet in your chest). During the last few lines, your footing slipped and your anal cavity was filled with flagpole. You sung the rest of the notes two octaves higher even though your body was going lower and lower down the pole. 

 You smiled contentedly as the last of the fireworks faded away. Despite all the bodily fluids being drained from you, it was one of the best firework shows you had ever experienced.

  - Lousy (AMERICAN) State

I WILL NOW BE TAKING REQUESTS FOR STUFF LIKE THIS! DM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!