Suguuuuuu~~

Well I'm feeling creative, so let's get right into it. The next updates are going to be more frequent (hopefully) , as I mentioned in previous chapters. 

  Before your eyes get raped, I just want want to thank all those who vote and comment on this story. It means a lot to me. I, Lousy State, am almost always the only person on this account, but you can find the others at LanetShool and CazzieNator

  MYN AME IS SUGUUU-CHAN AND LEMME TELL UR FAT ASS A STOPRY SO SITY THE FUCK DOWN. 

  It all started when I was only a little Suguuu-chan. I could not believe my absurdly large eyes when the very feminine men adorned in lilac robes invaded my kingdom. They were finished with Betty's milk and wanted the treasure that was taken from them: My 1D poster, still untouched and protected by the cheap plastic wrap, was stashed in a corner next to my furry porn and body pillows. Then suddenly the lilac robed men where gone? But they took my poster with them! I was triggered and ran around the castle looking for something to shove up my asshole. It wasn't really a hole, more like a pit, but I found the perfect item. AN ENTIRE FUCKING REDWOOD TREE. It was too small, so I inserted a few more. They fit perfectly! 

  It turned out the the treasure they were hunting for was my innocence, but that was long gone. They smiled sadly and rolled to the next kingdom, which happened to be across an ocean. Rip them.

What is this. Why is it here. This is what happens when I write while having writer's block. 

-You already know who it is