Chapter 2 >> It's Mandatory

( Dinah's Room )

( Dinah's Room )

Dinah's Pov

"Wake up " I heard someone screaming at me while hitting me with a pillow. Wait, I don't feel a pillow under my head.

I quickly grab the pillow out of the person hand and position it and tried to go to sleep but the person would just not let me have my way !

" What " I groaned loudly. " We're going to shop for the kids today so get your butt up and get ready.

I opened my eyes and saw that is was Ally. " Fiiiiinnnneeee " I groaned and put the pillow over my head. That baby started screaming in the middle of the night so Lauren was forced to go out and quickly buy some diapers and baby food. And that affected me too. Cause now I'm really tired. More than normal.

Once Ally got out. I sat up and sat there for about 1 minute before I finally went inside my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with clean and clear before I got in the shower and started to shampoo my hair and showered.

Once I got out I dried myself off and put on black jeggings, a grey sweater with a jet black heart in the center, grey vans, a white beanie, and black sunglasses. Before I walked out of my room I grabbed my phone and some cash and stuck them in my back pockets.

I made my way downstairs to see Lauren feeding him with some baby milk, Ally was in the kitchen with the others and they were eating eggs and biscuits

I made my way downstairs to see Lauren feeding him with some baby milk, Ally was in the kitchen with the others and they were eating eggs and biscuits. I took a seat and entered the tense silence. The only sound was the boy making baby sounds.

" Okay, guys I know you don't like this but your gonna have to deal with it for 7 months okay, Simon called me this morning to tell me that since the baby came more early, the kids are gonna be here tomorrow okay, so just deal with the consequences that came with your actions. " Ally vented.

" I'm gonna be in the car " I said quickly, standing abruptly and walking out the kitchen.

" what about your food ?" Ally asked. " Lost my appetite " I said coldly and walked away to the front door grabbing the van keys to let myself in.

I walked to the black van, and hopped inside the car and put the keys in the ignition and turned on the AC.

I pulled out my phone and went on twitter, knowing damn well what everyone was going to be talking about.

@????? : You guys have a baby ?

@????? : WAS LAUREN PREGNANT

@????? : DID YOU GUYS ADOPT A BABY !

I decided to post a tweet :

@dinahjane97Sometimes life makes some crazy twists and turns. Anyone agree ?

I hit post and got off the app.

I see the girls coming and since lauren got the car seat when she went, she didn't have to stay home. I waited till they were all in the car to turn on the engine. And we we're off.

~~~~~

We're currently in the kids section we've spent more than, what, two hours here and we left home at 8 a.m. We've already found the girl and and the babies bedroom.

Now we're looking for the older boys bedroom.

" What about that " I groan tiredly. It was a outdoors kind of theme. It had two pairs of bunk beds, and this area you can just walk on, on both sides, to get to this one middle area kinda shaped like a treehouse.

" That looks perfect " Ally smiled.

We dropped Normani and Lolo of at the mall so they could get new clothes for the baby, her plan was to put him in the clothes she found him and once she bought the clothes change him in the restroom.

" Whatever, I'm gonna go get a worker " I said and started walking away. I walked up to someone with a uniform and tapped their shouler. Once he turned around I was met with grey eyes.

" Uh, I, we, want to place an order ? " I said, but it souned like a question.

" Sure " He smiled and started walking with me. I quickly walked to the girls and let Ally do her bussiness while Camila looked and examined things, but on the inside I knew she wanted to climb it and explore, cause she was slowly walking to the ladder examing things as she walked.

I shok my head. Just Camila being Camila.

Rachel's Pov

" Your that crazy that your being switched again" she said and laughed.

" Shut up, your the one that causes this anyway. Why won't you just leave ! " I whispered sighing checking that my suitcase had all of my belongings.

" Cause I want to make your life misrable sweets " she grinned wickidly.

" I hate you " I whisper shouted. But when I turned around, she was gone.

" I hate you so much " I said quietly while I felt my eyes stinging.

Ralph's Pov

" Please, just leave me alone "I whimpered.

" Oh, babes we will. But this is your last night with us, gotta make it special. " Lucy said. Her mom right behind her, both of there voices were laced with alcohal. She gave me a quick jab to my stomach with her foot.

Even though I didn't wanna move, I stood up and ran quickly to my room and locked the door. About 5 seconds after they started banging on my door.

" You little brat " she screamed and kicked the door. " Ugh, you're lucky this is your last night with us.

After I heard them go downstairs and turn up their music, I looked in the mirror and lifted my shirt up. There was blood, but not a lot. I unlocked my door and quickly ran into the bathroom and took a shower, I saw the blood mixed with the water drain down, I looked away from my blood and bruises that they caused for a 2 weeks. I got out and put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth.

In the middle of brushing it I heard the doorbell ring and people start to yell and sceam. I quickly finished and ran to my room and locked the door.

Another party, the last party, and more nightmares. I got onto the twin bed and curled up into the ball to try and stop the pain in my chest.

I fall asleep with the pain subsiding a bit and music blasting. Which probably means I'll wake up with a headache.

--------------

Hey my little elephants. Here's the second chapter :))))). I want to try to update every Wednesday. So I'm gonna try. Tell me if you liked this and tell me if I made any mistakes. Ily guys <3<3<3<3 :-*