Chapter 5 >> Aftermath sucks

Dinah's Pov

My alarm rings for the third time. I sigh and hit snooze and immediately sit back down on my bed with my head on my hands.

As soon as I woke up I remembered last night. And arguing with Ally, accidentally hitting Walz, not even going back to apologize.

" It's all because of those fucking kids " I groaned and fell back.

You know it was all your fault !

Ya, but if they weren't here this would've never happened ! I battled with my conscience.

And there was no response. I rolled my eyes and got up to go brush my teeth and all that stuff. I put on sweatpants and a shirt because I was pretty sure today we weren't going anywhere.

I stepped outside my room and went straight to Walz's room. I opened it a little, but was disappointed by what I got. She wasn't in here. In fact everything was neat as if no one had been here.

And now I know that I messed up really bad. Whenever mila is stressed or sad she turns into a neat freak. Neater than Ally. Which blows my mind.

" Fuck " I cursed. And turneoffround only to see the small boy staring at me. What's his name. Ronnie, Ryan ? Ralph !

" What the fuck do you want " I said pissed letting out some of my anger at him.

" I-I-... " he stuttered. " Spit it out " I rolled my eyes.

" Nothing " he said barley audible to my ears. He quickly ran to the stairs and disappeared out of my line vision.

I felt the guilt coming for me but I just shrugged the feeling off and followed his path down the stairs. I made my way for the kitchen to find it with even more tension in the air then yesterday. And I also noticed that Camila wasn't inside here.

I slowly walked and grabbed myself a plate of oatmeal cause I don't wanna deal with Ally right now. As soon as I was finished I grabbed a spoon and walked to the backyard.

And lo and behold she was right at the table.

I slowly walked to the outside table and sat down right across from her. After a long silence I finally spoke up.

" I'm sorry " I whispered moving around my oatmeal. I felt a shake in the table and looked up to see her push in her chair and start to walk away. I leave my now cold oatmeal unattended to try and rekindle the friendship I still had with Camila.

" Mila !" I said. " Leave me alone, Ok ? " she shouted at me and ran into the house.

" Wow, dinah you reaaalllyyyy fucked up now " I muttered and ran after her.

" Mila ! " I shouted.

" DO YOU NOT SPEAK ENGLISH ! " She screamed.

" Mila, just stop for a second " I pleaded.

" Leave me alone, Ok. I'm not ready for this. Just, let me think. I'm not emotionality stable right now...and no one needs that. " she said the last part quietly.

She turned around and ran away to probably the theater room.

I turned around to see everyone behind me. I shook my head and ran back outside to the little shed that we have that I made into a place where when I need to clear my head I can just go there.

I plopped onto the beanbag chair and just started crying.

Because I just might of well thrown me and Camila's friendship out of the window, made Ally sad and exhausted, and I damn right know that I shouldn't be acting so could towards those kids, but, can you blame.