Chapter 7 >> Cats out the bag

Normani's Pov

" What the fuck happened in there " I finally say breaking the silence in the car.

" Nothing " Lauren said from the backseat.

" Pretty sure that wasn't nothing, Lauren !! " I say already getting annoyed.

" You can ask Ally what's going on when we get there. " she said.

" And why the heck can't you tell me. Or Dinah. Pretty sure something happened to make her have what resembled a panic attack and break her mirror ! " I stressed the last few words.

I shifted my eyes from the road to the review mirror only to find that she was right beside me.

" Mani, she has a disorder okay. And I don't think Dinah's in the mood to hear that right now. Because we both know something happened between them " she whispered.

I bit my tongue and reluctantly nodded. Thank God Ralph was asleep.

Ralph. Gosh, I'm a fucking prick. Being mean to him and Rachel for being here even though they had no say in this decision.

I'm really stupid. And horrible. I sigh and quickly take a look at Dinah to see that I couldn't see her face because it was turned towards the window.

I looked back to the road and let silence overwhelm me and everyone else in the car. All I could hear was Ralph and Daniel's steady breathing.

The hospital was about a 10-15 ride away because of traffic. I'm guessing during this time Dinah and Lauren fell asleep because soon I heard a tiny voice say my name.

" N-Normani " Ralph stutters. I sucked in my breath. " Yeah " I say quietly. " What's wrong with Rachel " he said quietly. " To be honest, I have no idea " I say. A few moments of silence go between us before I speak up.

" I'm really sorry for being so horrible to you these past few days. I was just...I'm not really good at...I don't know " I said trailing off.

Thick silence hovered in the air. It was so thick that you could could cut a knife with it.

" Can I tell you something " he pipes up quietly. " What ? " I asked getting nervous. " I guess I forgive you " he says quietly.

Although he just revealed that he forgives me, something in me says that he's not entirely trusting his words. Which now makes me think to Dinah. I bet its gonna be hard time trusting her.

The traffic finally starts getting better and soon we mke it to the hospital. I find a parking space close to the building in order to avoid paparazzi, but I'm pretty sure we're all clear.

I shake Dinah a bit and watch her stir in her sleep as she opens her eyes. " We're here " I say. I unbuckle my seatbelt and switch off the the engine before I get out and open Ralph's door.

He mumbles a quick 'thank you' and walks around the back of the car to Lauren's side. I shut his door and follow him. We wait for Lauren to take out Daniel and her mini-backpack before we head into the hospital towards the waiting room.

During the crosswalk between the parking lot and the hospital Ralph let's me hold his hand for safety, but I'm getting somewhere aren't I.

We make it to the waiting room and spot Ally and Camila but I guess they got into a argument because they're both sitting 4 chairs away from eachother which is just enough for us the sit between.

I quickly walk to Ally to see her filling out what seemed to be a sheet filled of personal information and quickly sit in the seat beside her. " What's going on Ally ?" I said quietly. She didn't stop writing on the sheet but still answered me.