Chapter 6 >> We all got nightmares

Rachel's Pov

" You think your fucking normal. That seeing your deceased mother is                    " normal " ?! You wanna know what you are ? A fucking freak. An imbicle. A pathetic girl. I don't see how you still have hope that I'm even gonna remotely like you ! " Dinah said towering over me.

" I...I " I said trying to find my words.

" I wonder why she left you. Just decided to take her life without even thinking about you. Oh, wait. She didn't love you. She never did " she said.

I tried to talk. To scream. To cry. But I couldn't, it was like I was paralyzed. Like some unknown force was controlling what was happening to me and I was no longer in control.

Her face slowly morphed into my mothers face and that's when I saw how in a way they resembled. I feel my face morph into fear. But instead of her talking to me a flashback starts happening.

" Baby, come here " I see my younger mother say with a happiness I've never remembered hearing from her. I saw myself slowly walk over to her stumbling every few steps.

" You see that " she hissed in my ear suddenly. " You will NEVER get that in your life. I don't even know how that even happened. But it all changed when it happened " she said talking about the flashback.

" Do you think people willingly want to make you happy. They HATE you ! " she says her voice becoming louder. Suddenly all I see is Ally and Lauren.

" I don't know what's wrong with her " Ally says looking at my bedroom door confused. " Do you really even care ?" Lauren says rolling her eyes. " No, but I'm responsible for her and I don't want to pay any fines on her or something " Ally says shrugging.

" Whatever, she's fine let's go watch some TV " Lauren says and starts walking down the stairs. Ally shrugs and starts behind her.

" NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU ! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AHEAD DIE ! HOW PATHETIC IS IT FOR YOUR MOTHER TO BE SAYING THAT ?! " she says now screaming in my ear.

I gasp and wake up. I'm shivering but I'm also sweating. I don't even realize that I'm crying until she mentions it to me.

" Wow, is the grown ass girl crying " she said mocking me.

" Please leave me alone " I beg backing up to the head of the bed.

" And why would I do that " she whispers suddenly beside me.

" AH " I scream and run off my bed into the bathroom. I slam the door and lock it. In the background I can hear people yelling for me to open the door but I could only focus on her laughs.

I quickly walked to the mirror and looked at myself. I looked horrible. Strays of hair were sticking to my face by sweat. I had no color left on my face whatsoever.

" Your worthless " she whispered as she popped up in the mirror.

" LEAVE ME ALONE " I screamed while crying. I put my hand into a fist and punched the mirror hoping for her to go away. To just disappear. Forever. But I know that'd never happen.

I stumbled backwards realizing what I had done.

I don't belong in this house. They all hate me. Dinah hates me. Normani hates me. Ally, Lauren, Camila and Ralph hate me. When they see what I did they'll put me back. They don't care for me.

My thoughts start invading me until my back hits the wall.

I start sobbing even harder and fall to the floor. I hear the bathroom door bust open.