the long journey

Authors note*Emma moved to Georgia while her family stayed at her normal home*
ONE MONTH LATER
Emma pov
I woke up and put on joggers and a baggy t-shirt and birks. I went to my living room and I saw Norman,Mingus,Chandler,Christi an,Liz,and Chloe all standing there with a cake that said happy one month on it. I smiled and said ,"thank you and how did y'all get in here?"they pointed to Christian and he just playfully glared at them. I walked up to him with a mad face and just crossed my arms over my chest. Everyone got quiet and watched me. I just busted out laughing and hugged him and kissed his cheek. We went to the kitchen and ate breakfast and cake even though it is 6:30am but hey what is it going to hurt. While we were eating breakfast I saw Chandler and Christian glaring at each other. I stood up making my chair fall backwards on to the floor and yelled,"can you two stop its not like I can't see y'all!" After that I grabbed my keys and stomped out of the house and got in my car and drove to set. When I got there I remember I had made coffee but didn't make any.crap.

Christian pov
Everyone was looking at Chandler and I and we both looked down. I saw Emma made coffee but didn't make a cup to go like she normally does. I got her cup and filled it up and put the normal Splenda and Creamer. We all walked out of the apartment and locked behind us and walked to the elevator and waited for it to come. Andy walked up and said,"hey guys where's Emma?" Everyone looked at Chandler and I and at that point Andy knew what it was. He said,"that is the fifth time this month." We all got on the elevator when I came. We got down to ground floor and went to the parking deck. We parked next to Emma's car thinking that we would all walk out together but when we got to Normans car we saw tire marks on the ground. Andy said,"wow y'all make her really mad." We just stayed silent and got in Normans car and drove to set.

AT SET
Chandler pov
we pulled up and walked in. Everyone was asking what's wrong with Emma. We were confused with why they were asking that. We went to her trailer and knocked on the door and she slammed it open and pointed to the couch across the room. Everyone walked in and sat on the couch and looked at the floor. She said,"Norman,Liz,Mingy,James and Chloe y'all I am sorry for my out burst this morning but y'all know the reason why." They all nodded and then she added,"y'all can leave Christian and Chandler I need to speak to y'all." Once everyone left Christian gave Emma her coffee. She said,"y'all need to grow up and stop fighting over me. Christian you that I had a boyfriend in Wisconsin and we are still dating so sorry." Christian and I walked out and then Christian looked at me and said,"her boyfriends name is Joe walker and he was on the boys lacrosse team with me and he was a big show off and I heard her talking to Liz and she said that he was coming down to Georgia for a whole month that means he is staying in our apartment for a WHOLE MONTH!!!!" I just looked at him in shock and asked to see a picture of him. He pulled up his Instagram and showed me a picture and I would have to say that he is buff and tall.(well compared to Emma) I just nodded my head and walked off.

Time skip because I want to catch y'all up

The next morning
Christian pov
I woke up to the door bell ringing. I didn't bother changing so I went to the door in joggers and shirtless. I opened it and there stood Joe . He just smirked at me and asked," can I come in or are you just going to stand there looking dumb." I rolled my eyes and stepped aside. I turn toward Emma's room and yelled,"EMMA JOE IS HERE!!" All of the sudden I hear a loud noise coming from Emma's room. I run to the door and put my ear up to it. I heard Emma say,"CRAP!!!" I knocked on the door and she opened it and started walking towards her broke mirror. I just stood there looking at the mess. Emma was wearing a big t-shirt of mine that she stole and a pair of pink boxers. She looks .....no stop it Christian you can't think like that she has a boyfriend. I walked over and helped her clean up her mess. I noticed that she had a cut on the back of her that goes from middle of her thigh down to the middle of her calf. Emma saw me look at it and she asked,"can you rap it please it hurt like butt?"(don't ask me why I used that I just did) I nodded and got the first aid kit out from under her counter and walked back into her room. I found her on the bed on her stomach. I got the rubbing alcohol and put some on there and she tried jumps up but I held her down. She was yelling at me. All of the sudden Norman,Andy and Joe bust though her bedroom door and look around as if looking for a robber. They look at Emma's leg and see her moving. They come and help me hold her down. I pour a little more on it and she is screaming and crying and begging me to stop. After that I wrap it up and let her rest. She had fallen asleep so we walked out and we're talking in the living room for a few hours until Emma came in and walked up to me and hugged me around my neck and said,"thank you for fixing my leg even though it hurt like crap." I just said,"your welcome." After that we got ready to go to set.

Hey peeps
I know it has been to long since I have written but I have been have mega writers block. Don't be mad at me but I am going to skip to make it where they go to college in the next chapter but then you will like what I have planned for the rest of the story.i promise.bye for now loves😘💖