Thrill

Chloe pov
We woke up to Mingus Christian and James shaking us. They said she have to get up if we want enough time for us to get ready. We shot out of the bed and started calling bathroom. I got the one in Mingus's room Emma got the one in the hall and Liz got the one in the Guest bedroom. We got in the shower then did our makeup put on our clothes and did our hair. Emma wore a peach crop top because she is tan and really skinny and high waisted Jean shorts and white sandals and curled her hair. Liz wore a mint green crop top she is also tan and really skinny and white high waisted shorts and mint green sandals and her hair straightened. I wore a light blue crop top and also white shorts and white sandals with half up half down curly. We got our purses and phones and went to the stairs. We peaked around the corner and saw the boys dressed so we walked down stairs and when the saw us their mouth dropped. I saw Christian just smirk. We walked over to them and they all said," y'all look amazing." At the same time we all said," thank you." After we all giggled. Norman came out and said,"Emma is it fine if you just follow me because I do t have enough room for everyone?"He also said that one more person had to ride with Emma. Christian said he would.

Emma pov

When we got out to my car I got in the drivers seat and Christian got in the passenger seat. I grabbed the aux before Christian could and I plugged my phone in and played angel with a shotgun-the cab(FYI that song is really good). We followed Norman all the way there. When we got there I got nervous and when I get nervous I started to shake. Not badly but it is something noticeable. When I parked and got out I ran to fine Liz and Chloe. When I found them they noticed and tried to calm me down. Christian asked what was worng and Chloe said,"when she gets nervous she shakes and sometimes if she doesn't clam down she can pass out. Christian put his arms around me and whispered in my ear saying things like "I will be right here the whole time and you will be fine." Once I was calmed down he moved his arms but stayed right next to me the whole time. When we got inside the whole cast and when I mean the whole cast i mean THE WHOLE CAST like producers and walkers and extras like the whole nine yards. I started to shake really bad and I just froze. Chloe noticed and called Norman to come and pick me and put me in a chair and calm me down. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to a chair and started to try to calm me down but it was not working. Chandler walked up and looked me in the eye and I saw his blue eyes and almost immediately calmed me down. I was about to pass out but I just felt tired. He saw my eyes closing he tried to keep me to keep my eye open but I was closed in by darkness.

Chandlers pov

Emma just passed out I started to freak out but Liz pulled me back and said she needs to be in a room laying down. Andy went up and picked her up and carried her to Normans trailer. I looked at Liz and said,"does this happen a lot and how are you so strong?" She said,"yeah but it sometimes it goes to this level and I work out everyday." She showed me her guns and they were bigger that mine. I said,"after Emma wakes up lets have an arm wrestling challenge with the whole cast and who ever wins gets breakfast from me.
She said," ok but have to warn you me Chloe work out together and Emma plays lacrosse and so does Christian and James is on the baseball team. I just nodded and walked off. Little did they know that I have my own personal trainer. We will see who wins.

2 hours later
-----///-------
(Still chandlers pov)
We got the day off because of Emma . Thank you Emma! We were all ready to do the arm wrestling match. When Emma Chloe and Liz walked out they were smirking. We had a list of the order and it went like this
|List
~Emma vs Chloe
~Mingus vs James
~Norman vs Andy
~Chandler vs Christian
Liz vs Emily
~Steven be Michael
That the only people who wanted to do it. We went down the list and this is who are now on the list
~Emma vs Liz
~Mingus vs Norman
~Michael vs Christian
And the next list
~Emma vs Norman- Michael plays winner

~Emma vs Michael

After all of that mess Emma finally won. She gets breakfast from me.after all of this we went home but while Emma was arm wrestling Chloe gave me her number and I put my number in her phone.

That night
----///----

This is the text between Emma(E) and Chandler (C)
C- hey 👋🏽
E- hey😝not to sound rude but how did you get my number?
C-Chloe gave me it☺️
E-oh ok
C-what do you what for breakfast☕️🍽?
E- CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!!
C-ok what do you want from CHICK-FIL-A??!!
E-4ct.chicken mini and a ice coffee
C-ewww an ice coffee??😷😷😷😷
E-don't step between me and my coffee in the morning😐.that is what makes me wake to make my self pretty.😋
C-woah😳 I think you need a coffee now😂😂😂. I think you are already pretty.
Chandlers thoughts-Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I am so stupid for texting that

E- Heyyyyyyy I love coffee! Coffee is life!life is coffee☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️😋😋😋😋😋😋 and thanks😘
C- gtg about to eat see you in the am💖
E- okay!😘I GET COFFEE!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
C-oh one more thing what is your address so I can give it to you.
E-Chloe James Mingus Christian Liz and I are staying at Norma's place tonight so we can go to set with him tomorrow because I want to get a retry at the whole nervous thing.
C- oh ok and really norma😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭I am literally crying right now. I think that you where fine but can I ask you a few questions.
E-I thought you had a dinner to eat?
C-it is just pizza and I am in my room
E- oh ok😂 please ask the questions now.i am all ears👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼👂🏼
C-😂😂you are so Punny!!
Questions
1.why do you get nervous?
2.how do people stop your panic attacks?
3.do you want to be on the walking dead with Chloe Liz and I?
E-answers
1.i was in a school play and I dropped a person on her head and everyone laugh and I am afraid that I will mess up
2. Either I follow their breathing pattern or they tell nice things
3.YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C-ok and you are a character her is stuff about her
Name:Hannah Dixon
Age:around14-15
Weapon: crossbow
Any relatives:Daryl and Merel
And you and I are dating after you show up
E-ok
I am a bada** Dixon
Watch it grimes I can beat your a**
What about Liz and Chloe?
C-hey I can beat your a** too
They are related to Maggie the are cousins
E-ok we are going to eat at Johnnys pizza
C-ok see you tomorrow
E-ok bye👋🏽😘💖

Sorry this is so long but I was making up for the last chapter!! Hope you like it 😘 bye loves👋🏽