The hook up or the heart break

The next day Liz came to my room and we were talking when she said,"can I fangirl for a sec??" I nodded and she got up and said,"OMG Mingys hair is so perfect it just flows the right way and his eyes...OMG....they are so perfect and beautiful!!!!!!and his laugh it is so cute and his Hugs OMG I love them!!!!" I just busted out laughing and said,"are you dating?" She looked down and said,"no." I jumped up and said," well we are going to fix that!!" She gave me a funny look but then I pulled her into my closet and started pulling out outfits. she asked,"why are you making me try these on?" I said,"we are having a cast dinner tonight at Kobe (real restaurant and it is amazing)." she nodded and grabbed a red dress,black leather jacket,thighs and black heel boots. I wore a peach color dress black leather jacket and black heels. Chloe came in with a light blue lace dress with wedges. Her hair was down and curly like Liz and i's hair. We walked out of our room and saw everyone waiting for the elevator. We walked up and when Mingus looked at Liz his mouth dropped open.Christian and Chandler saw me and there eyes popped out and here mouths dropped open. I just smirked and went next to Emily. When we got on the elevator Christian and Chandler were trying to stand next to me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Liz talking with Mingus. I looked at Chloe and she was talking to James. We all got out for the elevator Chandler and Christian walked by me and was talking to me the whole walk to the cars. When we got to Kobe everyone got a table in a private section of the restaurant. We were all have a good time when two girls came up and took our orders. One of the girls name was Hannah and the others name was Ashely. Mingus was staring at Ashely and Chandler was staring at Hannah. I looked at Liz and i saw that she was about to cry. I got up and called Liz to go to the bathroom with me. When we were in he bathroom she was almost about to cry. She said,"was i not good enough for him?i thought he liked me but I guess not." I looked her straight in the eyes and said,"dont you dare say that he is just to blind to see that you are beautiful.you are going to get oit there and put your game face on." she nodded and we walked out to the table and i saw that Mingus was gone.

Mingus pov

i was going to the bathroom when i heard Emma and Liz talking in the bathroom and i heard Liz say,"I guess i am am not good enough for him." I felt bad because i was staring at Ashley bit i was going to ask Liz out after dinner. i went on to the bathroom and when i came back to the table Emma and Liz was there and Emma was giving me the death glare. I sat ndxt to her and she turned her back to me and started talking to James who was sitting next to her.