Ok just a few things

For starters I am sorry I have been on Wattpad in forever! I am getting use to high school and the harder classes. It's crazy how much my life has changed. I went from having all guy friends to only have a few. I went from liking guy to guys liking me.
Ok so I was talking to this one guy but he didn't want to talk anymore so we are friends and the other we were in class(we have fourth block together) and I had cereal and was eating it. He wanted some so I gave him the bag and him and his friends started throwing it. Then he gave the bag back and then blamed his mess on me but my teacher knew it was him but played along to mess with him.

Ok so next story is I had gotten a boyfriend around the end of august and he was so sweet to me but the thing was he kept trying to kiss me but I said he could until close to our one month. So it was about three days before our one month that I get a text from him saying that we were breaking up. We just now started being friends after the whole thing. (I have never had my first kiss yet)

I would like to blame them for why I haven't been on Wattpad but I can't sadly. I have just been to busy with school and there has be a lot of drama in my life and I keep trying to bottle it up but it somehow comes back and drags me deep into it. Since I have been in high school I have made a ton more friends to help me through it and I am very grateful for them. They all are amazing and I am very glad I can call them my friends!!!

If anyone has any problems with bullying or drama or breakups you can talk to me!!!!

I love you all so much!!!