Fire works

Recap
(Christian walked up to me and I have to admit he is pretty hot and he said,)

He said,"do you and your friends want to sit with Mingus,James and I at lunch. You and I can give each other tips for the lacrosse game and get to know each other. I said sure and he walked off happy. The school day went by fast but when it came to lunch I became nervous. When I walked in and I saw Christian,James and Mingus. When he saw me he walked up and hugged my like he has known me all his life. We went and sat down and Mingus was looking at Liz (Elizabeth) and James was talking to Chloe. Christian and I talked all lunch and I told him that varsity girls had a game today and he said that he would be there. Is said ok. When we left lunch Chloe and Liz where smiling and telling me about Mingus and James. It was the end of the day so I went and changed into my uniform for lacrosse. Chloe ,Liz ,Mingus ,James and Christian where there to cheer me on. I felt loved. When the game starts a girl on the other team stuck her stick out and tripped me and I landed on my stick and my knee cracked loudly. I was on the ground crying and holding my knee. The official called time and my friends ran over to help me in the the locker room. The coach said that I need to go to the doctor. Christian James Liz and Chloe got in the car with me. Mingus followed behind us. When we got to the hospital James ran in and got a wheelchair and a nurse to take me in. When they got me in a room.
They gave me some medicine and after that I fell asleep

Christian pov

I was scared to death. Her mom was at work and couldn't leave. When the doctor came in he called for the friends of Emma and we all stood up and he walked over the doctor said she broke her knee cap and tore a muscle. He said we could go in and when we walked in and she was asleep. You could tell her that she was in pain. When I sat down and I grabbed her hand. She woke up and smiled at me. The doctor said she could leave today but she can't play lacrosse for a month,she told us. We left and I took her home and she asked us if we wanted to come inside so we did.

Emma pov

When they came in they looked as if I was rich. Well only the boys did. The girls are my best friends. I ask,"do y'all want to watch a movie in the theater or go to the game room. They all said l,"game room. They all followed Chloe and Liz to the game room but when Christian didn't see me he turned around and walked over to me and asked what was wrong. I just laughed and said I was hungry. We went into the kitchen but it took along time because I was on crunches. When we got in they I got the bread,turkey, and mustard out to make a sandwich but when I tried to make it I couldn't stand up and almost fell Christian was behind me and held me up. When I was done I went and sat at the bar and waited for Christian to bring my food. He is so helpful. When he sat down I started eating and when I was done I had mustard on my face and when I wiped it off he was looking at me. When I looked in his eye I couldn't look away and he started leaning in but.......