Chapter 12~ 9/1/13

*Nick*

        As me and Diana walked out the door, she yelled at me. "HOW CAN YOU DO SUCH A THING TO MY FRIEND?! ARE YOU MENTAL? SHE LOVED YOU!" I sighed and calmly replied, "When you fall out of love, you fall out of love. I swear to you I loved her at a time. Even though Madison forced me into the relationship on me, I did love her at a time. Plus, it seems like shes already moved on from me." I snickered and she face-palmed herself, sighed and muttered a, "Are you kidding me." "If it makes you feel better though, she did punch my jaw." It was her turn to snicker and smirk. "Do you think I should go meet Madison tonight? Do you think it's a good idea?" I looked up to God expecting for SOME advice, but got nothing so I looked down and said, "I say you should go for it. Maybe it is something really important. Hey, if you don't take this chance, then you won't get pregnant with his kids, and we all know you want to carry his babies." I said trying to lighten up the mood. I knew what happened between her and Madison and the incident. So maybe my opinion did carry a great effect on her. While we were at Isriel's house Diana had received a text saying: 

"Dee meet me at the park in 25 minutes please.. :) ♥"

        He even made himself as one of her contacts 'Madison' with a heart emoji! Conceited bastard..Diana was staring out into space with a face of fear and confusion which meant she was thinking about the whole situation. "Okay, I've decided I'll go, just because you said so.. but if anything fails or I die, when my mom and dad come back from their vacation, they will sue you...or have you murdered. Your choice if all goes wrong." I smiled and she smiled back so I knew she was just joking. We were about five minutes away from the park when I felt a fist land on my arm lightly, and saw Diana trying to act 'tough'. "What was that for?!" She smirked and replied nonchalantly, "Thats for listening to Madison and pretending to go out with my friend! You're a sick bastard and I hate you." I gaped at her and she just started chuckling, "Just because you're my best friend, does not mean that you're not a dick-head." She answered to my unasked question and I just decided to laugh it off, because all in all she was a weak puncher. 

        We arrived at the park and she was shivering slightly while looking around, probably on the lookout to see if Madison was here yet...Which he wasn't yet. I didn't want her to get sick because of a light windy breeze, so I asked, "Dee, do you want to wear my sweatshirt?" She stared at me like I had two heads and shook her head violently, "No, no. It's fine, but thank you, I really appreciate it Nick." She smiled in reassurance, and just kept darting her eyes everywhere. I turned on my phone to check the time, and it turns out that we're just five minutes early, "Calm down, we have a few more minutes to chill, he'll be here, I promise." I reassured her and she nodded, and never said a word which only meant that she is nervous and she might throw up on him. "Do I look okay?" She asked me with a scared look, and I nodded and replied, "Yes Dee, you look beautiful." I had to always remind her once in a while that she looked nice because of the incident,and I can't afford to walk into a scene like that ever. She smiled and whispered a quick 'Thank you' while putting her arms around me. I sighed in content as a reply, then we heard fast paced footsteps come around the corner and darted our eyes to the road right next to us. 

        Standing there was Madison, representing his football team hoodie, jeans, and a pair of brand-new looking black Vlados. He looked at her like she was a grand prize, while she stared at him and faintly said, "Hey." Then turning to face me, she had admirable eyes and said, "Thank you so much for staying with me. Seriously, thank you. You're the best." She gave me a last hug while turning and walking over to Madison to start talking about whatever they are going to talk about, while I silently nodded. I walked off into the dark night, turning around just once to make sure she was fine, and stepped more into the road leaving the two alone and walked home ever so slowly. The thought of her being safe burned into my mind and didn't leave for the rest of the night.