Chapter 7~ 10/14/12

*Diana*

"What the hell do you mean by gorgeous? Are you dumb or something?" I whisper-yelled at Madison. who does this kid think he is? Unless he's famous i dont want to hear about it. He smirked and shot back, "How can I say you arent? that would be a lie" My mouth slipped open. Good move Madison. Then i thought about it, "How am I gorgeous to you now? You hated me for the past 2 years, youre just trying to get me as your rebound girl." I scoffed looking away, Justin  was slowly walking out of the hallway, and dashed down the stairs. Thanks Justin. I glared at the stairs and turned back, and Madison was just looking at the ground. "Exactly my point. Get out of my way." He smirked and sid, "This is my house not yours, I can move when I want to." I glared and replied back, "Fine." I turned around and walked towards the stairs, "Theres other ways to leave you know!" I yelled and stuck up the middle finger muttering, "Bastard." I bet if looks could kill, I would be dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jinette*

Isriel looked up from her phone while i was staring at her. Mikey and her would make the cutest couple... Just if Mikey wasn't a manwhore. You know what I mean? Isriel I think isnt the best person to deal with his playerish ways.. Just like me. All these thoughts came across my mind. What if Mikey wasn't a player? Would he and Isriel be going out by now? My mind was slipping away thinking of their future when I felt someone sit next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Chris..  Wait, CHRIS? My Chris Corradino? My Bestfriend that moved away? "Happy to see me Jinette?" he said I squealed and laughed and said, "of course I am! Who wouldnt you moved away so long ago! Im so happy you're here now!" I tackled him into a big bear hug and smiled. He laughed and I let go, I took in his scent, he smelled really good .. May I add that to my list of things I love about him. Chris was my Bestfriend from a few years ago, I never really talked about him considering no one knew who he was. I bet I was smiling like a fool! I love Chris like no tomorrow. Butterflies were erupting in my stomach. How is that possible? I just got out of a relationship and I already have feelings towards someone, as they say as inspiring quotes, ' Live life with no regrets. ' I obviously wasn't regretting this.