Chapter 10~ 7/28/13

*Tatiana*

I ended up sharing my ice cream with Vinny because he dropped it. I guess dancing and eating ice-cream doesn't end up too well. He grabbed the left part and I grabbed the right, and we split the cone in two. It was a bit awkward, but no one made any comment according to it, unlike the cashier inside that was just staring at us. She really did think we would end up together. I guess I maybe do have a chance. Like I said, maybe I just have to wait for something I really love. I got up about to throw the trash out, but Isriel yelled, "Let’s go now!" and I sprinted out in her direction. We were all running and I heard something that someone muttered, but also saw Chris! OH MY GOSH!  I can’t believe its Chris! "Yo Corradino, why you don’t say hi no more?" I yelled out and ran to me and yelled "TATI!" We used to be tight, but when he moved away, I was stuck with Vinny, not in the bad way though, I have grown to love him. That's why its so hard but now I hope that it will start to go away, if I hang out with Chris. ‘Cause that’s what I want right? I don’t know whether I want to love Vinny or not, he has a girlfriend, I know, but that lady gave me hope.

As we were walking to Madison's house, I heard someone scream "Vinny!" in an angry tone. I flinched, and dreaded turning back, but I did it anyway. Slowly but surely I rotated my body enough to see who it was. Chelsea was glaring at me and I slowly glided at least a foot away from Vinny and he seemed so guilty. "Hey, Loser" she spit out at me, and I felt myself turning red. "What do you want Chelsea?" I said in a voice that was fake, but bearable. "Why are you standing so close to my boyfriend? Get someone who actually likes you." I shut my eyes tight and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry." I said and turned around. Don't cry, dont cry.  "Stupid bitch" she muttered under her breath, I felt my blood boil, I turned once around and said in a deep voice, "What did you just call me?" She smirked and said, "I called you a stupid bitch, can you not hear?" "Chelsea STOP!" Vinny said in an angered tone. I lost it and slapped her in the face. "Tatiana!" Vinny turned to me, "What?" "You can't just slap my girlfriend like that!" "She deserved it!" "Just because she called you something doesnt mean you slap her!" "Yes it does!" "No it DOESNT, dont turn your anger on someone else!" I squeezed my fist ready to punch someone in the face but quickly let it go. "Are you really choosing her?" I said .

Have you ever had that feeling of swallowing, but theres a knot and it hurts so much that you just want to cry? Thats exactly what i was feeling at the moment. His eyes softened towards me, and gulped as if it was a life-threatening decision. If he chooses her over me, than it is all over. I lose the person I care about the most, for the second time, and really, the thought of it made my head hurt, but if he wants her, than all breaks down.

"Tati, you know thats not fair-" "Vinny answer the damn question." as if the world was about to stop, my heartbeat quickened. "I uh,I erm choose uh..Tati" He said in a second like he was going to die, I was left speechless. I could feel everyone staring at us, and i smiled. "Thanks Vin" I said and hugged him. Chelsea was fuming and started rambling on about how they were meant to be, and etc. but once Vinny said: "Enough is enough, I chose Tati over you, get over it" and we started walking away i couldnt help but turn around and stuck my tongue out at her. 

Whose laughing now bitch.