Chapter 2~ 11/10/12

*Isriel* 

I saw that Diana went running right past me with Madison hot on her heels. She told me about the incident. That happened between them, and I'm not sure if Madison running right behind her was a good idea. I'll say I was at the nurse. I put my stuff in my locker and sped after them, I'm not supposed to be running a lot but when I did, I was a fast runner. I finally caught up and saw Madison standing outside the girls bathroom. "What are you doing?" I said to him. "Waiting for Diana to come out." He emphasized Dee's name.  "Why are you waiting for her to come out? Don't you have your own girlfriend, if that's what you guys are?" I sneered. I saw Him tilt his head and said "I have my reasons, and what do you mean if that's what you guys are?" I chuckled and said confidently "Emmaline was exchanging saliva with Ricky near the janitors classroom, that's what I mean." Anger flared through his eyes and he muttered, "I will talk to her later if that's what she wants or not. We're math partners that's what I wanted to ask her about." I was shocked but didn't want to show it, and said, "I'll send her your message." and walked into the girls bathroom. "Dee, its okay, hes gone now. Are you alright?" She was sitting against the wall with her head in between her legs. "I'm not fine, after what I did and what he did. It's never going to be okay. ever." She whispered it lightly. I sighed and slid down against the wall right next to her. "Well, if its not okay now, we'll try to make it okay later."   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking into my next class language arts. Oh god, save me now. Besides Dee, Mikey is my best friend. We've known each other since 1st grade I think? My usual seat was next to him, our desks were combined. We always passed notes, and Mrs. Rivers didn't give a care in the world what we did, as long as we were silent, and did homework, we could do whatever the hell we wanted. I took out my phone and texted Tatiana who was 4 seats away from me, and we went on a long conversation on how unicorns were and were not real. I was on the 'Unicorns are real' side and she had the other. When Mikey put his head on my shoulder and said, "How ya dern?" His voice was music to my ears, and I always tried to conceal my feelings from him, I like Mikey, but I cant allow myself to fall in love with him, if I already haven't. "Nothing, texting Tatiana over there." I said with no emotion. "Tatiana? Introduce me to her!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to her seat. "Tatia- Tati, This is Mikey, Mikey "Spikey Mikey" Fusco, Mikey this Tatiana -Call her Tati- Castillo." I said giving a smile, they shook hands and exchanged numbers, I suppose they are going to be friends. They had small talk when the bell rang. "Unicorns are real!" Yelled Mikey glaring at Tati. Yup, definitely going to be good friends. 

*Jinette*

I don't feel pity or feel bad for people. What happened to Dee was just awful. I came out last and saw Dee running away, Madison going after her, and Izzie chasing after both of them. I decided not to go because Izzie would have taken care of the problem. Next was art, the teacher let us draw whatever we brought in, like a stuffed pet, if not, you had to draw someone at your table. -Me, Nick, Jason, and Isis- I walked in and totally forgot my plant! I was about to ask the teacher to go get it, but he assigned us to sketch someones face, I guess he wasn't in a good mood. I decided to draw Isis, since I always draw Nick. "Isis, is it okay if I model you?" I whispered and Nick stiffened next to me. "Yeah that's okay! Nick can I draw you?" She smiled at me and smirked at Nick then noticed me again and smiled. Nick just nodded. Jason spoke up, "Nick I guess your drawing me and I'm drawing Jinette" Nick nodded once again speechless. I looked at Isis and stared. She was beautiful. I started to draw her defined cheekbones, her eyes, eyebrows, lips, and perfect teeth, I wasn't an artist and not even close to that, but her drawing came out spectacular. I mean she's Isis, one of the prettiest girls in the grade, and I was extremely gorgeous. How I have Nick? I have no clue how we were together, he could be with someone else. "Isis your drawing is ready." I said softly. She smiled looking excited and said, "Let me see it!!" I turned the pad slowly and she was amazed? Shocked? she examined everything, in general my sketch look exactly like her. "Oh my god, this is beautiful." I smiled satisfied, knowing that she liked it and I faintly heard a "Just like you" from Nick, not to me but to Isis.