Chapter 6~ 11/13/12

*Tatiana*

Everything at lunch had gone super awkward, no joke. Vinny and me had sat away from each other, and he sent daggers at me every now and then while no one was looking. I felt really bad for what I said, but no matter how many times I had tried to apologized through the day, He shook his head and walked away. I felt like bursting into tears, but of course he wouldn't. Then, when Diana had gone missing, all of us were freaking out, you see Diana has this special effect on you. No matter how hard you try, you cant be mad at her for a long time, you cant exactly dislike her. I was assigned with Vinny to go look for her outside of the school. It was so awkward and I didn't dare look at him and vice-versa. He just muttered a "Shes not here" every now and then. Then, it was even awkwarder for all of us when Madison told us he knew where she was. Isriel agreed, Isriel, she mustve had a mental problem, Dee hadn't told any of us anything, just Isriel. The only thing they said when we asked is, "Madison" So I didn't really have a problem with him, but he dislikes me. Oh well. I was with Jinette, Isriel, Vinny, and Mikey. I don't know where Nick was but Jinette looked like she didn't want to talk, and knowing her... that's a no no. I was walking behind everyone when I heard, "Lets get Ice-cream, we have half an hour anyways." I just nodded and we walked all the way there. I walked inside Baskin Robbins and a cool breeze hit me. I shivered and walked to the register, "One nutella flavored ice cream please (don't know, don't ask lol)" She nodded and went to make it, a minute later she came back and I just stared at the perfection in her hand. "Will that be it?" She asked and I said, "Yea-" "Make that one more please." I turned around and saw Vinny standing there. "Why?" I asked. "Its okay." He said and he put his arms around me in a warm embrace. The lady came back and out of the random said, "You guys are so cute together!" I jumped out of his embrace, and was blushing like mad. Vinny said "Oh we're not together, I have a girlfriend." He said while scratching his neck. The lady seemed to have wanted us together badly because she fought back. "Break up with her! You two would look perfect." It was Vinnys turn to blush while I was dying. She smiled and Vinny paid, she waved and we went outside to a table. "Talk about awkward moment day!" He said with fake enthusiasm. "Tell me about it." I said with a laugh. He smiled and enjoyed his ice-cream, when I couldnt help but wonder.. Why do I even like him? He has a girlfriend. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Isriel*

Yeah, maybe I was a nutjob for letting Madison with Dee, but I really had faith that he would find her. I ordered a banana milkshake and Mikey thought it would be 'FUN' to share with me. He just put his straw in and drank. HE HAD HIS OWN LARGE ICE CREAM MAY I ADD. I just pouted and he stared at me, I tilted my head showing confusion, and he just shook his head. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of him.

I posted it on twitter and captioned, "Hanging with everyone, this goof, is my bestfriend :D"

I looked at the screen, and smiled, I looked up and saw that he was looking at my tweet, how was this kid not famous? He has good looks, nice personality, everything. I could imagine him as an actor, but he's way more into dancing. I looked outside and saw Tati and Vinny laughing and talking. Jinette was at another table, just spaced out. Me and Mikey stayed inside. we stayed there for twenty minutes, and I got a text from an unknown number, "Shes awake, come over if you want."