Chapter 3~ 11/11/12

*Tatiana*

I walked around school, not sure where to go, it was free period and the girls were in their classes. I remember I had Vinny, I knew that. He should be, in my calculations, at his locker eating Nutella, what he does at free period, just stands there and eats nutella with a spoon. If you're not weird you're not GRAND right? That odd child has gotten his inspiring quotes stuck in my head. I was walking until I got to the 'F' section of the school and turned around the corner, to see what has now scarred my eyes forever. Vinny was having a makeout session with Chelsea, Nutella involved. I covered my eyes and turned around walking away making sure no one had seen or heard me. What I saw, was the most disgusting thing ever, but yet it made me feel jealousy. I wish Vinny was back to his old self. Since he hooked up, yes i mean hooked, hooked up with her, he told me and his words cut like knives. I was pretty sure he liked me, everyone told me, but yet he told me himself that he loved her and told me he was going to ask her out. I sighed loudly, noticing that I had been doing that for a while now. I plugged my headphones on switched to a random song, Faded - Tyga . I closed my eyes and let my head rest on the locker behind me. I felt a presence sit down next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Vinny right there. He was gorgeous. I took off my headphones and greeted him. "Hey Cenzo!" I waved. "What's up Tati?" I shrugged, I actually didn't know. "You're supposed to say the sky silly!" He nudged me and I scooted a bit to the right. He frowned and asked, "Tati what's wrong?" "It's nothing Vinny, trust me. You wouldn't understand anyways." I muttered the last part. "Huh?" he asked confused. I shook my head "Whose the guy bothering you? I'll kill him." I chuckled and said, "It's not good to commit suicide Vin." He sat there shocked and I gasped covering my mouth. I was such a bad friend! "Vin I'm sorry it wasnt supposed to come out like that-" I said in a rush . "Save it." He got up and walked away. I hung my head. If I didn't have a big mouth, I wouldn't be in this position. Somehow, I always end up saying the wrongest things at the wrongest times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------———-—–—-–—-–—-–—-–—-----

*Diana*

I was scared shitless out of my mind from what happened earlier. Madison really scared me, to think we used to be the two closest people before.

The flashbacks came to me. *The razor, the blood, the lying, the Breaking and slamming, the crying, the leaving.* I shook my head trying to get the thoughts to leave, and luckily they did. I was walking with Jinette, and she seemed upset. I wasn't going to bother her, Jinette plus sadness equals Evil girl mood. I arrived at my locker, "I'm going to my locker, see you at lunch." She whispered and walked away glumly. It was gettin cold and I was rubbing my hands back and forth on my arms, trying to transfer heat, but failed. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I looked through my locker seeing if I had any luck and had a sweater but, I didn't. I saw Madison, but quickly turned away and shivered. Damn you cold, I thought. Running my hands on my arms again, I closed my locker, and walked away a bit fast. I felt figure behind me and prayed it was'nt Madison, and looked back, God hates me at the moment. I tried to get out of his reach, but failed, seeing he was on the football team, and had the muscles, I stopped trying. "What do you want?" I said trying to go away, but he grabbed my hands. "You seemed cold, just wondering if you wanted my hoodie, don't want you getting sick now do we?" he chuckled and I stared at him. "It's okay, I'll manage going around without a sweater & why would it matter if I went sick?" I said confidently. "No, I insist you take it. & because if you're doing the project, I can't have you sick in my house." he replied. Ouch. "Again, Madison I don't need it, and I'm not working on it alone. You either help, or make yourself one & go solo." I walked away and heard him sigh. "I'm just trying to be nice Dee-" I whipped around and glared at him, clenching my teeth managed to say, "Madison Alamia, only my friends call me Dee. We are not friends. You get it? Good." I walked away as a new person, not giving a care. I have had enough of his bullshit. I heard him say one last thing that shocked me. "Me and Emmaline broke up. Just saying." I shook my arms in the air and replied, without turning around. "Thats great! And I care why exactly?" "Because you love me."