Part 3

•Katherine's POV •
I saw Hargit, I'm missed him a lot, I never saw him in forever!! Therefore, I wanted to speak but I kept my mouth shut. Then Hargit broke the silence,
Conversation:
( Hargit : H )  ( Katherine : K )
H: ey there kat!
K : hey hagrit I missed you soo much!!
H: me too, I tried to visit you but couldn't I was to busy with the monster!!
K : oh...how did that go hagrit?
H: ....
K: hagrit? Are you alright you didn't answer my question?
H: I-I can't say kat I am sorry
K: oh... I see maybe you could tell m-
H: I CANT TELL YOU KAT!! * sobs*
K: I am sorry hagrit... I know you can't tell any one!
H: it's pa-
K: part of the rules!! I think I thought of that when I was 6 years old!!
H: h-how did you know that?
K : Snape told me the rule!! And I will not the break this damn rule once in for all!!
H: well that is my good girl so shall  we go and get your stuff for Hogwarts school?
K: yes we shall Hagrit!
End of conversation
we went to Hagrit's motorcycle and rode off to get my stuff for school!!
------------------------Store------------------------------
We got there hagrit said " I'll meet you in my motorcycle next to the bus stop see you in a bit pumpkin!" I said " alright Hagrit see you in a bit too!" I went to get my books I saw a boy around 17 and 19 with dark brown pale skin, with brown eyes and pink lips, my mind told me to talk to him and have a chat but I don't want to keep Hagrit waiting, so moved on I got my books and I bumped into someone. they unknown said " Ey! Watch were your going ok, gosh God know what you clearly bumped into me and-" he looked at me. He seem familiar that is the boy I looked at when I got my books. He said " oh s-sorry I didn't mean to yell at you a little!" He held out a hand, and I graded it a lift me up from the ground! "I didn't say my name, I am Nico and you are?" I said " w-well my name is Katherine! And I by the way I am kinda shy for me to talk to people sometimes!!" Nico said "well I didn't know I-I sorry I-" " it's ok I least you didn't use magic for it!" We talked and talked for awhile even thought we have a lot in common, which surprisedly that is awesome and also he was going to Hogwarts. We bought our stuff for school and said our goodbyes.