Chapter 7

As I ran back to Michi and Rome, they were still fast asleep, and I couldn't let them know the pain I was in emotionally. So as any to her granola bar would do, I put a smile on my face and hovered above them on the tree branch we once met on.
It was still dark, but the sun was slowly rising like I do on Monday mornings. It's golden bosom rising slowly as if I had enough time to touch it. You can almost see its rays reflect between the cherry blossom trees. See. That's the beauty of nature. It's what you make of it!
--------------------------
Soon enough, the girls woke up both wiping their eyes the stretching their arms it making an oval shape with their mouth. It was always nice watching them wake up and it weren't very creepy. I sat next to them as they continued their dramatic scene and I laughed.    "You guys always make a scene don't ya." I say folding my arms. They just laughed kicking their feet upon the Fallen petals.
       "You know it! Acting has always been my dream." Rome stated pretending to hold a Grammy award. "I'd like to thank the Academy, Michi, Granola bar, and all of those really cute boys!" She laughed waving her hand like a queen.
We all laughed laying back looking up at the orange sky as it melted away to a baby blue color.
        "If I had a word, I'd wish i could stay here with you guys forever." Michi responded ever so quietly but we could hear her.
      "By we can't...but we can pretend!" Rome yelled jumping up moving some petals around. That's when t hit me. What if we did stay here forever? No more school...pain...nothing! This seemed like a great idea but nearly impossible, so I left it alone.
     "I mean 3 months is a very long time." Rome suggested grabbing Michi's hand pulling her up.
       "And this place is magical or so you said so we can stay here as long as we want!" Michi responded clapping happily. I smiled at them and their bond. It's always been me and Rome by now, things have changed...if like to say for the better.
"Well let us all promise to stay here forever and ever until we die." Rome cleared her throat and continued. "Raise your right hand and repeat 'I your name promise to stay here forever and ever and ever." Maybe we took things too literal. But Michi responded , "I your name promise to stay here forever and ever and ever." We just busted out laughing in the warm sun-lit ground malign s circle of power.