Jacob Imagine for Charlotte

@TheSartorius this is for you💕

Charlotte's POV

You were with your boyfriend, Jacob. You were a new couple, 2 weeks you had been dating. Before this, he was your best friend. You didn't really want a relationship with him, in fear of ruining your friendship. Anyway, you guys were cuddling and watching "The Boy," a new horror movie (A/N it was amazing omgg💜). There was a really scary part so you hid in Jacob's arms. You looked up at him and he looked down at you. Is this really about to happen? You thought to yourself. He started to lean in, screw it you thought and started to lean in too. After a few seconds, your lips touched his. It was magical. Not sparks, like in the movies, it was just magical. Like you were the only things that mattered in that moment and time. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds, until you pulled away. "Wow," Jacob said. You giggled. That was your first kiss as a couple, and since you were both 13, it was your actual first kiss (A/N I know Jacob has already kissed girls before, but just pretend for the story). Jacob asks "was that your first?" You nodded your head yes (A/N when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no haha I had to) "mine too," he answered.

And that's how you had your first kiss. Thanks for requesting an imagine, Charlotte, and I'm sorry if it's too short, but you didn't really give me a topic so the first one I thought of didn't really take much space on a page so... If any of you guys want an imagine, or have an idea for a preference, message me or comment on my story.
Imagine: your name, boy, what you want it to be about, and any extra info needed (example:if you want like a birthday imagine, say your birthday too)
TYSM FOR 1.34K GUYS ILY ALL SO MUCH AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK, IM HERE FOR YOU❤️❤️