Jacob Imagine for Brianna PART 1

thesecomplications

Your mom was driving you to Jacob, your best friend's house for a sleepover. You've had the biggest crush on Jacob since grade 5, but you didn't think he liked you back. I mean, he flirted a little bit but you had always thought that was Jacob being Jacob. You had all your stuff and some stuff for a prank war. When you got there, you unloaded your stuff and said bye to your mom. She drove away as you walked in the door. Mrs. Sartorius didn't care if you did that because you and Jacob had been friends for so long. It was almost like you lived there. "BRIANNA!!!" Jacob yelled while running down the stairs then tackling you into a hug. You hugged him back while laughing. "Well hello there, Jacob," you said. "Let's go unpack your stuff in my room," Jacob suggested. "Ok why not," you replied. You guys brought the stuff upstairs and started unpacking. When you were done, you decided to watch a movie, the play hide and go seek. You guys chose Insurgent. When the movie was over, you started playing hide and go seek. You were counting and Jacob was hiding. Jacob wasn't very good at hiding, so you ran upstairs and grabbed silly string and glitter. You had already found him so, you yelled "AHHH SPIDER!!" While being behind him. When he turned around, you sprayed him with silly string and then poured the glitter on him as he was standing up. Once he stood up, he smashed his lips on yours. Once he pulled away, he said "Brianna, I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course, Jacob," you said then kissing him again.

Yay!!! You're dating Jacob now Brianna! OML I can't believe he followed you on twitter. I'm jealous thesecomplications guys go follow her and read/ vote on her book!!❤️ don't worry I'll have part 2 up soon